Chapter 34: Stuck Together

SCHOOL IS TOO SOON

Excuse the small delay of this chapter, it's been a busy life lately.

Be rad.

Love y'all!! ❤❤

<><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

I was walking with Mori through an a theme park, and I was actually having fun. Yet I felt a tad awkward, since he rented the whole place out.

I'll never get rich people.

He walked while I skipped and spun around with a smile on my face, "I love this place!" I chimed as Mori gave a small smile as I laked backwards in front of him.

"Why is that?" He asked curiously.

"When I was eight, my brother took me here with all the cash he could muster. I always loved the liveliness." I giggled as I walked backwards happily.

That is, until I slipped, of course.

I braced myself for the painful impact that never came, because I opened my eyes to see Mori holding onto my forearms with a slight blush he always had whenever he was in close proximity with Haruhi and I.

I heard a gasp as I looked at the balloon darts stand. The vendor had a nervous look on his face as he looked down at his feet as if something was there.

I knew the host club was spying on us, so I decided to heighten Tamaki's blood pressure some more.

Kyoya's POV:

Tamaki was fuming as he looked at Mori and Odia, but I was perfectly fine.

I don't care not one bit.

Odia giggled as she straightened up, and kissed his cheek, "Thanks!" she chirped.

My fist clenched as Haruhi had to cover Tamaki's mouth.

Nope, don't care at all.

"Oh it's going places!" Honey whispered.

"Boss, calm down." The twins spoke.

"Why are we spying anyways?" Haruhi asks, "It's been an hour now, and they've been doing PG things."

"Tamaki insisted on it." I informed her.

"I must protect her!" His muffled voice rang out from Haruhi's hand.

"An hour already?" Hikaru pondered.

"Let's go to the Labryinth of Emotion, that looks interesting." Mori said as Odia nodded.

"Okay, time to go." Tamaki sang as we left behind the uneasy vendor at his stand.

Odia's POV:

I complied as Mori and I looked at the huge stone maze. It had two large doors in front of it as a blue curtain that hung across the door entrance with the words Labryinth of Emotion painted on in black. It also had a blue and white striped tent that went for miles over the long maze.

I remember reading about this in the news. It was a new attraction, and it apparently took someone over 24 hours to complete. The record for it is 10 hours. The slowest record is 3 days, and they didn't even complete it, they just gave up halfway, since it was pretty dark at night, and camped out there.

It got it's name, since those who complete it either walk out with friendships, or relationships, made or broken, due to the frustration and forced teamwork it gives.

"Woah, that looks difficult." I mused.

Suddenly, a beep came from Mori's watch that startled me, "Oh, it's time." He spoke as I looked at him in confusion.

"What's time?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I'm sorry." He spoke as he put his black beanie in his pocket over my head, covering my eyes, and shoved me in the maze.

Before I could react I heard a clicking sound twice, something cold on my wrist, and the loud clap of something behind me.

I ripped the beanie off with my right hand, "What the-" I stopped as I was faced with Kyoya who had an equally suprised expression and a red beanie in his left hand.

I looked around as the tent gave off a blueish hue, "Hey, guys!" a speaker spoke as I recognised Kaoru's voice. I faced the speaker that had a camera next to it.

"You-" I was about to move my arms only to feel a weight on my left one as I looked to see my left wrist rocking a medal bracelet that attached to Kyoya's wrist, "You handcuffed me?!"

"What is this?!" Kyoya yelled at the speaker.

"Now, we can't exactly hear you, so I'll just assume you said thank you." Kaoru snickered, "You guys really need to hash things out."

"We left the key at the end of the maze, be safe!" Tamaki called out.

I reached for my phone, "We also had Mori take your phone from your back pockets... he's currently recovering." Honey spoke up.

I sighed as I imagined the poor flustered Mori who had to basically touch my ass.

"Have fun!" The twins called as the speaker shut off.

----

"Odia." The seven hours of silence and hand gestures on which way to go were broken by Kyoya as we walked.

"What?" I asked tiredly. I was basically ready to collapse and fall asleep.

"I'm sorry for..." Kyoya spoke as I looked away from him.

"I'll live. First loves never work out, don't sweat it." I did my best to shield my own actual pain I felt.

If I had spoken my feelings it would've gobe like: "I'll be okay someday, but it sure as hell won't be today or tomorrow. I won't be okay until my humiliation goes away with feeling of pure inadequacy. I hate myself for becoming a clichè. I honestly just want to erase everything we've done, because our memories are quite the burden when I'm trying to fake a proper smile."

I don't want to burden anyone with my troubles. They're mine to deal with, I've been doing it on my own for a while now.

"Oh...okay." He spoke simply.

"Now that that's been said." I took a breath, "I can move on." I said with a heavy heart.

"What?" He asked as I could finally see the exit.

"I'm finally gonna get over you, Ootori." We made it as we saw a small key on the ground, and I picked it up, "This is me freeing you and I from being stuck together by my petty feelings." Taking a breath, I brought my shaky hand that held the key to the handcuffs, and unlocked it as they fell.

"I see." He said as he looked down at the handcuffs while I put the key in my pocket.

"Well, I'll see you around, Ootori." I faced away from him as my tired eyes watered, "May you find a wife that suits your name."  My voice shook a bit as I walked away with the worst pain in my chest, and hot tears trailing it's way down my face.