Chapter 22: Silent

Kyoya's POV:

She had gone to school early.

I sighed as I sat in our homeroom, and she was nowhere to be found. Tamaki was mouthing off about something, but I was too wrapped up in my thoughts.

In love with me?

How could that be?

I've never loved anything. I don't even know if I love her...

"Kyoya!" Tamaki's voice ripped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked in annoyance.

"Where's-"

"Triko Sitamashu, here, Odia Soliz, nurse..." Mr. Tsukani said.

"Oh, she's in the nurse." Tamaki sighed, "Why would she be there?" He pondered.

"I-I don't know." I said flatly.

"Aren't you worried? She's your love-"

"She's not my love." I snapped.

"Well she's the best girl you could ask for."

"There's always something better." I said, "Don't act like all the guys are drooling over her."

"If you talk like that, you're going to loose her."

How much do I care though?

"And? I-" I was interrupted.

"Sensei, I think I need to go back to the nurse, my head hurts very bad." A voice behind me spoke, and I turned to see Odia walking away from the table Tamaki and I were sitting in.

"Crap." I sighed.

Odia's POV:

What a wonderful day!

Luckily no one in that class saw my face.

I breathed heavily as I swallowed back my tears. That idiot! What the hell? He can't just be this fucking emotional labyrinth. (A/N: It was too tempting not to ^-^)

"Fuck!" I yelled punched the door of the girl's bathroom, hurting my hand on the steel door "Fuck." I said a little softer.

Now I actually need the nurse again. My hand was throbbing as I left the girl's bathroom and walked into the cheerful nurse's ofice.

She commented playfully on how I have my palm wrapped in a bandage and my knuckles wrapped in an icy wrap. She wrapped my hand by threading between my fingers, so it was still usable.

I sighed as I trudged to class only to hear one of the cutest voices in front of me, "Woah, Odi-chan, you look like a hot lady!" I laughed as Honey dove at me with a hug.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"You look good." Mori said and I smiled as Honey was back on his shoulders.

"Thank you very much."

"Well we have to go, see you later, Odi-chan!"

"Bye!" I faked a cheerful smile and waved.

Classs had let out by now, and I sighed as students began filing out of the classrooms. I was walking with my head down, until I bumped into someone. Jeez, what is up with me and people today?

"Oh, are you ok- Odia?" I heard my blonde father say as I regained my balance.

"Oh, hey." I smiled, and he gasped.

"You look so cute-your shirt!" He gasped and I fixed my tie.

"No worries, Tamaki see..." I then realized I was getting a lot of lustful looks from the boys as they passed by. Jeez it's just a little skin.