Chapter 8: Helpless

Odia's POV:

I walked into school very early, and walked to the chemistry room to see the teacher Akiru Tsukani.

"Why do you need my chemistry room?" He spat, and I glared at him, causing him to shut up.

"I need to make modifications on my make up, it needs to be waterproof. I don't need to explain myself to you though, do I?" I asked as I looked at him while he quickly nodded, "You owe my brother many favors, so consider one of them cashed in." I said, and began working on the makeup,"Plus, why would you say no to your best friend's sister?" I smirked

"Why do you need it to be waterproof?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"If you must know, my current makeup is shit, and I don't want my friends finding out." I snapped, and he chuckled.

"Look at you, you have friends-" 

"Shut up." I said, "I swear, if you weren't a friend of my brother's, I would hit you so hard."

Finally, I finished the makeup, and rolled down one of my stockings, and covered one of the scars on my leg, and splashed water on it, completely resistant. I smiled, good to know it'll stay. I pulled down both of my socks,

"Uh... can you not do that.." Akiru spoke up.

"Why?" I asked, and he sighed, "Disgusted? Yeah, well me too." I snapped

----Mini Time Skip----

I met up with Haruhi, nad we were just walking together, when suddenly, we were scooped up bridle style. I looked up to see Kaoru holding me, "Target." he said.

"Captured." Hikaru finished while he held Haruhi, and soon a limo pulled up.

Tamaki's face was revealed after the window rolled down, "Good, take them with you." he said.

"Roger." they said.

"Wait, what the hell?!" I thrashed in his grip.

We arrived there, and after Kyoya explained why we were in a tropical island in Japan, I was suddenly pulled into a changing room, and face to face with two black haired twin maids.

"Wha- what-"

"Hello Ms. Odia, we have a few swim suits for you provided by the Hitachiin family."  Thy smirked.

After the tortorous process, I finally agreed to one bikini that had a black high waister bottom, and a black and white stripped top. I walked out as Tamaki somehow rammed into a post, and soon all eyes were on me.

"H-Hi?" I blushed.

"Odi-chan! Come in the water with me!" He yelled, and I smiled as I got in the water, and we played around. Then, there was a rumbling , and I grabbed Honey as we were swallowd by the water.

After a while, I soon felt someone poking me, and I coughed up water. I opened my eyes to see Honey. He looked scared, and I gave him a smile as I sat up, "Hey, Honey, are you okay?" he flashed me a smile, and nodded, "Good, we should walk back." I smiled.

I carried him as we walked, "What are your talents?" He spoke, and I smiled at his random question.

"Well, I learned how to sing and play several instruments as a child. My brother and a few of his...buddies taught me how to fight in several manners. I am a bit well known among the streets due to my fighting and my brother." I smiled.

"Who is your brother?" He asked.

"Well, he works all around Japan, and is very important. I know he loves me, he really does, he just doesn't know how to go about it." I smiled, "I like to think that he may be out there, but in his heart, I'm with him too. He visits me every now and then, but I haven't seen him in two years." I sighed, "Yet he's as over protective as ever, making sure one of his buddies watch over me." I siad, and Honey smiled.