Chapter 20: Stupid

Odia's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Were my eyes playing tricks on me.

I looked at him, still in shock, then looked at my brother, I stared lifelessly. I couldn't move. This had to be a dream.

I began walking forward, slowly. I eventually reached my brother and touched his face to see if he were actually here.

He was.

My lip had begun to quiver as my eyes formed pools. "Oh my-you're here!" I hugged him tightly as I held back my tears. After a few moments I gathered my composure as Ranginu and Kirio hugged me, "Why?" I asked as I looked at them.

"There's a meeting." Ranginu said.

"In the next city over." Kirio finished.

"So we wanted to visit you before we left." My brother said.

I looked to my brother once more,

and punched him square in the jaw.

He fell back as my cousins quickly helped him up, I smiled. The club was staring at me in shock as my brother dabbled at his bleeding lip.

"What the hell?!" My brother exclaimed as I glared at him to shut up. I turned my back and faced the club.

"Guys this is my two cousins, Ranginu and Kirio Soliz. This shocked idiot is my brother, Rubro Soliz." I said as I held my bruising knuckle, "You see, when a brother leaves their little sister for two years with barely any calls, the little sister gets agitated. So the little sister had to take out some of the agitation." I explained pointing to my knuckle, "I forgive you, Rubro." I said with a smile, "So feel free to talk to my friends as I get ice for the both of us." I said merrily as I pranced out the door.

A door opened shortly after me, and I stopped. I felt an arm wrap around my torso, and breath near my ear, "Are you okay?" I heard Kyoya ask. He held my wrist up gently as he kissed my knuckle softly, "You really don't think things through, do you?" He said teasingly as he walked beside me with his arm around my waist.

"I have a lot to explain to you." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I know." He kissed my head.

We made it back with two bags of ice and opened the door to see the pair of twins bothering everyone, Honey swinging on Mori as he watched my brother make Tamaki sweat while Haruhi was laughing.

"Do-uh- do you want my brother to know?" I turned to Kyoya, and he gave me a smile.

"Only if you do." He said, and I clutched his hand as we walked to my brother.

"Brother." I spoke nervously.

"So that's why you never touch a girl on the- oh, Odia." Wow, I do not want to hear the rest of that sentence. Tamaki took a breath of relief. I handed him his ice.

"B-Brother, I-I have a boyfriend." His eyes widened as he looked at Kyoya.

"Ootori's boy." He said in monotone, and looked at our hands. His jaw clenched. Oh no, here it comes. I clutched Kyoya's hand tighter. He then attacked Kyoya...

with a hug.

Kyoya's eyes bulged as he was being squeezed by a 27 year old man, "My baby sister has a boyfriend!" He yelled and my cousins joined the hug with Kyoya.

"Minime!(No!)" I exclaimed in latin as I grabbed my brother by the ear, and kicked my cousins as I pulled them off of him.

My brother then snapped his fingers as my cousins held my legs up, so I could look my brother in the eye without making him look down.

This was a sort of tradition with the King and the Princess, but this is only done in rare situations. My brother held my face in his hands as he stared into my eyes, "Your eyes... they're not... Odia..." His mood swings were evidently in effect since his expression was shocked.

"What is it?" My cousins asked.

"Odia isn't blind anymore." He said and my cousins completely let go of me in shock. 

Luckily Kyoya was behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and my back was pressed against his chest as my legs were tucked into my body. My feet slowly landed back onto the ground.

"What do they mean not blind?!" The whole club impressively said in unison.

"I think we should all have a seat." I said as Kyoya held onto me tightly since he detected my voice shaking, "It's story time. "

We all gathered on the coaches as Kyoya held my hand, "As you all know, my grandfather was a cruel man, and he left me with this." I rubbed off the little makeup I put on today, revealing my scar, "He always would uh, whip my face. So much so, I eventually lost my sight. I was 11 when my sight fully left me. Doctors said it wasn't permanent, but I was hopeless.  I was living on my own, and I saved all I could for two years to go into surgery. When I was 14, my eyesight was officially restored after nearly a year of emotionally draining treatment." I said quietly as Kyoya gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, "It evidently didn't come back perfectly, but it did come back nearly perfect... and now here we are." I said uneasily.

After an hour of talking with everyone,  my brother had to leave. He was to be visiting me again sometime this week, so he left with only one bruise. 

When the door closed behind them, the host club stared at me.

"I like your family." Haruhi said with a smile.

"Me too!" Honey cheered as Mori nodded.

"Your cousins were really cool." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"Idiot twins bonding with idiot twins, shocker." I said sarcastically.

"It seems your brother enjoys Kyoya, so I suppose I give you two my blessing." Tamaki said, "And your brother was very... informative."Tamaki gulped as he shivered.

"Too bad Kasanoda wasn't here." Kyoya spoke and I giggled.

"That's what the idiot gets for being such a flake out." I said.

Later on, I found myself in Kyoya's bed as he held me. My back was facing him, since my face was bare and my full scar was visible, "Odia, look at me." He said and I sighed.

"Kyoya, my face-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as he turned me to face him. I panicked as I tried to hide my face, but he held my chin up.

He kissed me tenderly, "I think you're beautiful."

Have you ever done something really stupid? Like something without even thinking, you just did it? Did you regret it right after? Did your act of stupidity pay off?

"I think I'm in love with you." I blurred out.

Mine didn't.

<><><><><>

I started and finished this chapter today whoooo. Sorry for the consecutive fluffy, but I just had to. As usual, love y'all♡♡♡♡

COMMENTING/VOTING/FANNING WOULD BE SUPER RAD