Chapter 17: Free- for- all

~Skylar~

" Prepare to be obliterated! Fear the legend! Come forth- Pyros Dragon!" Flamecos' keeper yelled. The shadow took the shape of a huge man. He was as black as night. He shook himself once before he unfurled his vast, scaly wings and gave a beat with them, making everyone protect their faces as bits of rubble and debris shot out, before being blown over themselves, like bits of rubble. He had the head of the flying serpent and the slitted eyes, glowing a menacing, acrid green. The elongating tail had the forked arrowhead tip at the end, and it looked as though it was tipped in a deadly poison. He hovered over the keeper, ready to stop his master from being attacked. He was ready. "Now- Allignment!" Flamecos' keeper shouted.

The dragon man fluttered then merged into the keeper. The keeper glowed white so you couldn't see, and when it went, he had undergone a strange change. He now had the wings from the dragon, and the tail. He now wore a helmet, and on it it had the dragons eyes, above the boys real eyes. The dragon eyes were still real. He also had the ears and spines on the helmet. Then he looked up and the boy closed his eyes, but kept the dragons open. When everyone looked up, they saw dots alligning in the sky. "What the hell!?" I heard someone yell, before I noticed it myself, something falling down to us. As it was coming, the keeper flew up and grabbed the thing. When he came down, he held two giant things in his hands- stars! he then turned to the oncoming shot and span, then slammed the two stars on either side of the ball. Their was a horrific noise, and the brightest sparks flew out. The air around the ball was turning white. For what seemed like forever, it carried on until finally the ball broke the stars and crashed into Iker and together they flew backwards into the net.

//GGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Raimon pulls one back through Blade and his new Avatar?!! Well this is a very interesting first FFI tournament game! Score is now 1-1! Folks, you do NOT want to miss even a MINUTE of this game! Once again, we're at kick-off!//

"Wow Link, what you gonna call your Avatar?!" Sam shouted, running up to Link. "A-A-Avatar? What Avatar... I HAVE AN AVATAR??!!" Link yelled, as realization dawned on him. "Umm Sword Master Lancelot."

Fernando passed to Antonio and the game began once more. Liam and Link charged in. " Wind God Aeolus!" Liam called out. "And Sword Master Lancelot too!" Link shouted after. Their Avatars emerged. "Two can play at that game! Weather Charmer Ignus!" Fernando cried back."Yeah! Arachnid Of Flame!" Antonio bellowed. From Fernandos back rose a great figure, not human. The bottom half of him was covered in a cloud, and that was embraced in flame. The aura around him was hurricane strong, and it was a struggle to stay upright. His body was transparent, like water and ice. His arms were green and sinewy, nothing short of vines. His head was like a humans, but the hair made from eletric and bolted upright, kind of like Axel Blazes. He glided above Fernando, poised to attack, waiting for a command. Antonios also appeared, and looked like a huge spider, it looked like something out of Harry Potter. Its eyes glowed white, and were misty like a corpses. Instead of hairy legs, the hairs were flames, and every so often shot them off to show how dangerous he could be. The fangs dripped poison, and when that caught the flames, the flames turned a threatening green. He too poised too attack, awaiting a command. Liam and Link charged towards Fernando and Antonio. "You shall not take this ball from us!" Antonio yelled. They ran forwards to meet Liam and Link, and the Avatars clashed...

~Harry~

We couldn't see anything or what was happening. But eventually I saw Link and Liam break through and appear on the other side. "Now! HIssatsu Tactics- Pyrokinetics!" Liam called out. We charged into formation. But something was wrong. Flamecos didn't try challenging us. They simply ran along side us, waiting- waiting- waiting. Soon the fire died, and we were at goal. But then they came. Yelling " Flaming Dance!"

This was a tactical move based on your current situation: defence or offence. Right now, Flameos were defending so the tactic switched to defence mode. So what happened was Falamecos all gathered round Liam and Link, forming a circle. They started to rotate, all spinning on their own. Then as they were doing this, they started to walk round, making the stationary circle rotary, slowly walking round while spinning themselves. Soon mini embers rose from where the players touched the ground. Eventually this turned into a roaring bonfire. Liam and Link began summoning their Avatars, but were soon stopped. One of Flamecos' players ran and slid in, flames trailing behind him, littering the floor. Liam jumped high, and link jumped and volleyed the ball up to Liam. They landed, the danger passed. But another came. Another slid in, creating a flaming X on the floor. Soon the floor was a raging fire. Liam and Link were hopping round, jumping to avoid the leaping flames. Flamecos had halted their attacks, but were still doing their strange dance. Suddenly a veil of flame appeared on the Flamecos players, and the players turned into shadowy figures. Eventually they stole the ball and their tactics Flaming Dance turned into Offence Mode.

Now they did it in reverse. All of Flamecos (excluding Iker) pushed up and got into twos. Each pair ignited a flame and started running up the field. As Raimon came towards them, and just when it seemed as though we would win the ball, Falmecos slid to the ball and knocked it through to the next pair. Once again, the floor was fiery, and sooty. The team was injured and tired. Then the hissatsu tactics stopped. Fernandez paused in front of the goal. Raimon, one by one, dropped to the floor, until Me and Liam were left standing, supporting each other in Harry's goal. They were burnt and scorched. Clearly it wouldn't take much to beat them now.... But would Flamecos overcome them? "Now,"Fernando stated." Prepare to be finished! After this you won't stand, or play football again...! Hahahahah!"