Chapter 15: The Spanish conquistadors!

~Liam~

Link kept trying Sword Drive but every shot was the same as the last,no stronger- no weaker. If anything though, Link looked really tired. "Stop!" Coach Mark called out. "You need a break. You're younger than these two, and you're overexerting yourself. Now go home. We'll practice again tomorrow!" "All-right." Link grumbled.

We tried again the next day, but with the same results. It was now only one day to go before the game against Flamecos. We only had two players who could actually use and control an Avatar- Harry and I. From what we had heard about Flamecos, they had three players who had Avatars, and apparently their defence and attacking was both amazing. We needed Link to master these moves and try and gain an Avatar to at least be safe. Link kept firing Sword Drive at me, but it was no stronger than the last. Link was becoming increasingly more annoyed and frustrated. Soon it was evening and there was nothing new. "Well you've all tried your best for today and yesterday. Lets hope we win tomorrow!" Mark said. What he didn't know was that last night after the special training, Link, Harry and I came back here and carried on. And we were doing it again tonight.

-Match Day...-

We were soon in the changing rooms of the Fire Stadium. "Now everyone try your hardest to win! Don't worry about anything- and play with no regrets! This is your first ever match in the Football Frontier International's! Now, go!" Coach Mark said, and was greeted by a large cheer.

//Aaaannnd this is it folks!! The first game in the Football Frontier Internationals- Raimon JR High Versus Flamecos JR High!From what we saw in Raimon VS Royal Academy, Raimon are totally unpredictable! In other words- the dark horses of the competition! And there's the kick- off for Raimon! Uh- oh! Flamecos' forward Fernando steals the ball! And here comes a hissatsu shoot! It's Stronghold!//

 As Fernando ran forward, he turned so sharply dust flew up and concealed him. Suddenly the ball shot out of the dust towards Antonio and he didn't even control it. Antonio just turned 180o and kicked the ball in time so it sped off even quicker to the defensive line. From there they passed it round so quickly the ball became a wolf. As the players passed it round in a random andunpredictable order, we couldn't obtain it. Soon the wolf was back up at Fernando's feet, and he pulled back his foot. As it rose into the air, the wolves pack charged towards the lone wolf. Then Fernado kicked the ball and the wolves tore after it. "Stronghold!" The team yelled together, with the wolves howling at the same time.

The ball and wolves shot past the team to Harry. They sped towards him, much quicker than ever due to their long lope.

// GGGOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL! Stronghold scores!! Raimon is now 1-0 down!//