Chapter 12: The start of a lifetime! Royal V Raimon second half continued

~Liam~

With Harrys new Avatar we can definitely win! Harry threw out to Joe who passed to Tom F. Percy came in to slide him, but Tom used Fox Den to get past him. Tom passed over to Sam. He used Tree Climber to get past Cameron and in front of goal. He sidepassed it to Link who ran and yelled "Sword Drive!" Seven swords appeared out of seven blue fires. They all pointed towards the goal. Another two blue fires and two swords appeared in either of Links hands. He kicked the ball up a bit and did a forward flip, and as he was just about to land he brought the two swords across the ball in an X- like pattern. The ball stuck to the swords, turning blue and gathering power. It started to burn in blue flames and Link pushed harder with the swords. The ball, having gathered enough power, shot off towards goal. The seven swords rocketed off after it. King yelled out "Demon The Hand!" As Satan caught the ball, the swords all drove into him He bellowed in rage and pain, and he just disappeared. The ball blew King into the net.

//GGGGOOOOAAALLLLL!!!!!! Links amazing new shot- Sword Drive- brings the game round to an even 3 all! This game justs gets better and better!//

"Amazing shot Link!" I said to him. "Thanks." He replied. 

//Royal back on the attack here! Nice network of passes to get through Raimon! Uh oh- Raimons in trouble! Heres comes Royals Hell Blast!//

Jack, Lewis and Robben all lined up. The heat became searing and unbearable. People became shadows. It was like being in a inferno. I grimaced, wondering what was happening. As I could only see shadows flitting about me, I noticed three standing in a line. That was the Royal players. As I loked closer, I noticed three things floating above them. The had horned heads, and forked tails. They were devils. The three Royal members all gathered round the ball, facing the goal. They all took an almighty swing at it in synchronisation and the heat worsened. The shadow that was the ball was heading off towards goal. The devils followed it and span round it, adding heat to the surroundings and to the ball as well as power. They were slowing it down, but this gave it time for more power to be added before they let off a final expulsion and the ball shot off.

Harry's Avatar drew out, and he bellowed "Aqua God Poseidon!" The clouded shape turned into Poseidon. "Whirlpool Drench!" The whirlpool met Hell Blast, and the outcome was phenonomal. The heat let a little, but soon overpowered Whirlpool Drench . 

//GGOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!! Royals amazing trio shot defeats the mighty Sea God!! 4-3 to Royal here! Whats going to happen next??!!//

Skylar passed to me, and we were off. We had to score to stay in the game. If we didn't score, and Royal slipped another in; we'd be doomed. We charged and I reached my first hurdle. Not for the first time in this game, a random move was appearing- and it was me this time! "Storm Toss!" I yelped. As I ran towards Jack, a sudden wind approached from behind. As I was running, I knew I had to perform a rainbow flick. As I did so, the storm picked the ball up and carried it far over Jack and blew everything out of its path. I picked up the faling ball and ran, now one-on-one with King. "Fire Tornado- 7!" I screamed. It was a normal Fire Tornado, apart from mine was burning an intense fiery blue. And Skylar, Me, Joe, Sam, Link, Bryn and Harry were all in a different blue tornado. Seven tornadoes for seven players. As we all span, about to kick the ball, the fiery blue flames scattered and attached to our shooting legs. With power magnified, we all span around, waiting, before BAM. I kicked the ball as I started the move. Then the other six had all swung their legs and the flames shot towards the ball in a arched line. They all connected with the ball, and the power multiplied much more. The ball shot past King before he had time to call Demon The Hand.

//GGOOOOAAALLLLL!!!!! The match is now back to a tie! The many manned shot from Ashton and others worked!! Ashtons new hissatsu shot pulled them back. Only a couple of minutes left now folks!!!//

"Why don't you die down??!!" Roared Jack to us. "Because-" I answered defiantly. "Thats not our soccer. We would be betraying it, and if we did that, we wouldn't be playing soccer properly." Me and Harry finished together. "Why you-" Jack retorted. 

Royal kicked off, but the lost the ball in their frustration to Skylar. "Nice!" Liam called. "Link!"Skylar shouted. "Yes!" He replied. Link was bringing up the attack. Everyone linked in the passes. Now me and Link stood in front of goal. "Harry!" I cried out. Harry charged up. We were now entering the last couple of seconds. "Lets go!" We cried in unison. "Phoenix Tears!"

We all jumped, and Link kicked the ball down. As we landed, the ball shot up, engulfed in red flames. The flames wern't leaping and crackling, instead they formed a dome. A cracking noise split the air, and the fire burst. It was an egg after all! A huge fiery bird appeared from the domed egg. We leapt again, and all turned upside down. Clouds of billowing ash rolled in, and covered us. In the center cloud, it started glowing: pink; to orange; to yellow, to red. Hundreds upon thousand minature flame erupted from every cloud, raining down. The ball flew out of the center, and flew towards goal. The phoenix in suit behind, us in flow right at the end, flowing down. The phoenix screeched and as it reached the goal, the ball sped up. The phoenix surpassed it and tore into the net before disappearing in a pile of ash at the floor of the net, the ball crowned on top. 

//GOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!! The newest move for Raimon is their saviour! The score is 5-4- oh! And there is the final whistle!! The conclusion of this match is a 5-4 win for Raimon JR High!!!!!!//

-After the match, back at Raimon-

"WHAT!!" Raimon shouted back at the club room. "As I said, you're entering the Football Frontier Internationals." Said Coach Mark Evans, much more calmly. "FINALLY! It's been my dream ever since I was young to enter the FFI!" I cried out, happy as a lark. "FINALLY!!"