Chapter 16: Lancelot- Awaken!

~Sam~

Well, we need a goal now I thought. Congratulations Captain Obvious! I argued with myself. Oh well, kick-off now.

//OOOONNNEEEE- NNIIILLLLLL TO FLAMECOS!!! Raimon kick-off- but straight again the ball is stole from them again!//

"Oh no ya don't!" Liam yelled. "Wind God Aeolus!". Liam summoned an Avatar! WOW! "Now! Wolf Brother!" He continued.

Liam howled. There was then an answering howl. A wolf pup appeared, and started one of those cute little puppy lopes towards Liam. As he came a tiny bit closer, he grew a bit older. By the time he reached us, he was a strong, fast and intelligent young adult wolf. " Kin, help me gain the ball!" Liam called out, in a mixture of howls and speech. The wolf raced towards Fernando, and loped round and round him, confusing and blocking him. Soon the wolf was a streak of grey, and was whipping up and veil of flame, and was some how unscathed. The flames were dangerous to Fernando however, and whenever he brushed them, they turned blue and shot the veil up higher. Soon the wolf streaked out towards Liam, and once Liam had stroked his head and howled something to him, he raced off, his job done. Then Liam turned to Fernando and kind of flew across the ground. He stole the ball and passed to Skylar. "Team; move up! Now!".

~Back in the teams subs-bench~

"Unbeknown to the team, I think they now have hissatsu tactics. And I think they are called Pyrokinetics." Mark told Axel and Shawn. "Well, let's tell th-!" Shawn stated, before being cut off by Mark. "I don't know whether to tell them at half-time or not say at all."

~Back on the pitch~

//Well what's this? Raimon appears to be moving faster and connecting better than ever with one another! They also look like a flame, with Ashton bringing the ball at the front, then Blade; Storm; Corcoran; Crawford; Kenealy; Fletcher; Haughly; Myers; Pullen then Swift. It looked like a figure 6, but no holes in it and fire was emanating from them all, creating a barrier of fire! And Flamecos try to challenge, but face Ashton and Blade, and suddenly they're blown away by flames, apparently coming from Ashton and Blade! Can they control fire?//

Soon we appeared at the front of goal. Slowly, as though a huge extinguisher was putting us out, we slunk back to our positions. Soon it was just Liam and Link, in front of goal. "Wind God Aeolus!" Liam called out. His Avatar leapt and danced and fluttered from his back. Its form then took on its figure. "Link, you WILL get an Avatar and help us win this game!" Liam called out. "Now! Storm Toss!" Liam called as the defensive line approached them.

Liam hissatsu technique combined with his Wind God Aeolus completely overpowered the defense and bowled them over. "Sword Drive! Now!" Link screamed out as Liam slotted the ball through to him. This time a shadow leapt from Link, and took a form. He was a knight, clad in pure twilight black, boasting power. He drew a sword from his scabbard, and charged forwards as Link finished his hissatsu technique.

The shot and Avatar powered towards the goal, and Flamecos' keeper braced himself, and a figure rose from his back...