Chapter 6: Practice makes Perfect they say!! Second part!

~Joe~

The whistle went off again, calling everyone back on to the pitch. Everyone got back into positions, and then I saw her. The girl who was watching our practice. I walked up to Liam and told him about her. He looked up and said we should just carry on, and maybe she would leave. I agreed and walked back to my place. Skylar passed to Liam who then charged forward, Skylar following behind. Liam did a back heel to Skylar as he approached the other teams defence. Skylar shouted out "Double Strike!" She then fllicked the ball up into the air to about knee- height; and then did a backflip kick on the ball, sending it over the first shocked defender. "Nice one Sky!" Liam yelled out. I saw Tom C sprinting past the next defender. Skylar then did a through ball to Tom E, who feinted it through the inside of the next two defenders. He then kicked it left footed at the goal. Harry just caught it with his two hands in stuck out in front of him. Harry grinned and said to Tom E "You'll have to do better than that to score against me!" Tom just turned and walked back. Harry kicked it up to Sam, who turned and ran towards our goal. Soon I was neck and neck with him.

I shouted "Abyss of D-" before I was cut off by a shout of Sams own. "Tree Climbers!". A large tree grew out of the ground. A lone pair of monkeys were sitting in their branch. Sam kicked the ball up to them. One of the monkeys caught it and jumped off the tree. He then swung his tail around the branch and swung onto the next. The she-monkey was already much further along in another branch. The male monkey; in mid swing, jumped and and hit the the ball over to the female monkey. She then raced up to the top of the tree, and jumped up. She threw the ball up high, and the other monkey shot out of the tree. The monkeys held each other before going back to the top of the tree. They both leapt up again together and hit the ball over Joe to Sam who had already sprinted on ahead. He shouted a thanks to the two monkeys before they and the tree went back under the ground.

Sam sprinted on towards goal and towards Mark who had to be the goalkeeper. Sam then called out "Energy Burst!" The ball began to glow a strange alien-ish green. Sam then kicked the ball, and the ground before it nourished with sudden life. As the ball flew over it all, the plants and animals added their energy to the ball, and the ball grew in energy and pwer. It zoomed towards Bryn gathering power and energy.

Mark chose to not use one of his hissatsu moves; instead he tried to hammer the shot away with his fists. But to no avail. The ball sailed past him into the net, making the score 1-1. Then the whistle went again. "Well practice is now over, and it was great! We should be absolutely fine against Royal tomorrow!" Liam yelled out. "YEAH!" Came the chorus of the team.

How wrong could we be.....