Chapter 2: The Search for a coach!

~Liam~

"So," Harry said, as we walked to our club room. "Who's the coach?" I stopped, before sheepishly admitting we didn't have one. "Whoever we ask isn't interested in taking it up." I told him. "Well, we can't play Royal without a coach. Lets go and find one!" Harry replied.

We had Asked everywhere. No-one was interested. Most hadn't even known that Raimon HAD a football team. We went down to the riverbank and saw Mark Evans training a kids football team. My hope suddenly flew up when I saw him. "Inazuma Japan Kids" Mark said when I asked him who they were. "I'm the coach for 'em. Now, did you want something?" "Well yes. Will you be our, err, coach for our game against Royal Academy?" I said to him. "The new Royal Academy, the one's who regained the former title of being undefeated in 40 games that the old Royal had achieved through cheating? The second Royal Academy that didn't cheat to get that?" Mark asked. "Yes." Me and Harry replied.

"Hmmm well- ok. Then we'll see how it goes from there right? But of course; you," Mark said, pointing at me. "Shall have to have a competition with me. You have to score, with you being a striker, out of 5 shots- 4 or 5 for me to become your coach. Ready?" I agreed.