Inazuma Eleven: The Players

Meet the players! Some will leave and some will join but i might not add or change this page- only in the story. So here go's!:

Players:

Hissatsu Formation; Pyrokinetics

Player 1. Liam Ashton. Forward and Captain of Raimon JR High. A strong will and mind yet kind and funny. He also covers as the team stategist. His fiery attitude towards football is one you don't want to mess with! He has fiery hissatsu techniques and wind hissatsu techniques so beware.

Player 2. Harry Swift. Goalkeeper and protector of Raimon JR High's goal. A friend of Liam's. He has drowningly good water based hissatsu techniques: yet does he have more...?

Player 3. Joe Johnson. Right- back defender for Raimon JR High. One of Liam's best and closest friends, they've played together since a very early age. His hissatsu techniques will destroy your mind!

Player 4. Bryn Myers. Defender for Raimon JR High. The line of defence that can oly be penantrated by the highest ranked players. Has a special Avatar called 'Mike Myers'.

Player 5. Sam Kenealy. Midfielder for Raimon Raimon JR High. An average player yet his skills are yet to be found out...

Player 6. Skylar Storm. Outer- right winger for Raimon JR High. Her speed matches that of Liam's, making the two of them the quickest and nimblest players on the pitch.

Player 7. Darragh Haughly. Defender for Raimon JR High. A very good player that can break down opponents attacks in seconds.

Player 8. Tom Evans. Outer- left winger for Raimon JR High. He has quite good speed- although not even skimming that of Liam and Skylar's! He can outspeed quite a lot of opponents.

Player 9. James Jones. Inner- left winger for Raimon JR High. Although not very quick, he has a lot of stamina. Thanks to this- he is able to endure long length attacks and counter- attacks.

Player 10. Ryan Jackson. Left- back defender for Raimon JR High. This sturdy boy can tackle the best of players- shattering all hopes for the opposition.

Player 11. Tom Foxton. Inner- right winger for Raimon JR High. He has a powerful kick that sends slight tremors through out keepers.