Chapter 9: Traditional Features. Royal V Raimon.

~Harry~

Could we win? Very doubtful, after that shell shocker. I was about to shout an encourgement to everyone, but then Royal snapped into action. King threw the ball out to Arjen, who was at the base of their Emperor Penguin formation. He turned and ran towards Raimons half. Our midfield was still in shock, and didn't react quick enough. Arjen was past them in a flash. He passed up to Jack. Jack turned and faced me and my goal. "Wanna score?" I said to him. "Then you gotta get past me!" Liam yelled, suddenly sliding in in an attempt to tackle Jack after running the pitch. Jack turned his head to see Liam sliding in. "Triple Jump." Jack said. Jack then jumped, then jumped on to the ball and somehow pushed himself off it while still having the ball at his feet. He then did the same again, jumping off the ball- although this time the ball stayed where it was. Then Jack, feet first, sped down towards the ball. He caught it in his feet once more and span once. He appeared to teleport down once he had span. Liam had already slid way past him, frozen in one position. "So," Jack said, facing me once more. "Lets see what you've got."

"Death Zone Z!" Jack called out. He, along with Lewis, Arjen and Robben, then jumped. Jack kicked the ball up before also jumping up. They then started spinning in the traditional triangular Death Zone manner, the triangle glowing purple, although this Death Zone had 4 members and three of them (Ajen, Lewis and Robben) were forming the triangle around the edge and Jack was hovering above the ball. Then they sped down to the ground, the ball as well as though it was in an invisible lock. They broke through the ground and disappeared. Then they all came back up. Still spinning I noticed. Then the three around the outside jumped backwards away from the ball, the triangle of power breaking and the energy and strength of the tringle coursed into the ball and made a huge sphere around the ball that also glowed purple. Perhaps it was a barrier of some sort. Then Jack leapt from his spot above the dome now, and as one, the four players streamed  towards the devastatingly vast and growing orb, still crackling with raw power and strength. They all kicked the ball with amazing precision and timing, sending the ball right towards me.

Every time it came towards me, it seemed to grow and I seemed to shrink, my power draining away at each second. I snapped out of my day dream, realising every thing relied on this, me being able to save this shot or not. I started chanelling my power, feeling the warming welcome of the power that I knew and relied on. I knew that I had left it too late, and before I knew it, the ball had crashed into my chest and sending me flying into the heart of the net attached to the goalposts.  The sheer power of this shot still ran through me, and I was winded harder than I had ever known possible. "Harry! Are you okay?" Liam shouted to me, sprinting to me. "Uhh. I- I- I've felt b- b- better I guess." I moaned, trying to push myself to my knees. Renn and Lydia ran over to us. "You should be ok in a minute." Renn said. "Yeah, let's hope so. We can't be losing our star keeper and the match against these losers!" Sam said defiantly, looking over at the smirking Royal Academy when he said this. The whistle went signalling the 1-0 lead to Royal and for us to get back to position. The guys helped me up, and I roughly managed. I just about could do this I reckoned. I saw Liam glance at me and mouth OK? I mouthed back a Yeah I think so. I clutched my stomach, it still pained me. Not as much as first but still painful. Liam passed to Skylar, and the game began once more.

Skylar passed it back to Link who then began running up. He got passed Lewis before being confronted by Jack and Robben. "Dual Core!" I reckoned another onslaught was coming...