Chapter 14: The Inner Slumber!

~Harry~

Liam shot first with Fire Storm. I said "Hydro-X." My save collided with Liams shot, letting off steam. Hydro-X beat it, and I caught the slightly smoking ball. "Next!" Mark shouted. Link took the ball I had rolled too him, and prepared Sword Drive. Soon it was flying at me, and again I was calling out Hydro-X. Again my save collided with a shot, and this time sparks flew. Then I was bringing the sizzling ball back into my hands. I rolled it back to Liam. "Do I have to keep using Fire Storm?" He asked Axel. "Yes you do."He replied.

"Fire Storm!" Liam called out yet again, looking very tired. The shot rocketed towards me, yet this time much faster and stronger. I looked quickly at the Inazuma Japan members and they looked hopeful. "Hydro-X!" I retorted in reply to the shot. This time, Fire Storm overwhelmed me and shot past me into the net. "Well its improving, but not exactly as we hoped for." Axel explained to us. "Liam shoot again." "Fire Storm!" Liam yelled out, a new energy about him. This time, a shadow leapt from his back fluttered, before disappearing. Another Fire Storm whooshed past my Hydro-X and scored.

"Liam, whats more of a speciality of yours- fire or wind?" Shawn asked. "Ummm, wind I think. I mean, they're both okay, but my wind based hissatsu techniques are better." Liam replied. "Ok, then we want you to use any wind based dribbles you have and use them to get up to Link, then pass to him. Link, try Sword Drive again." Coach Mark told us.

Liam took his position just before the the half way line. "Storm Toss!" He yelled. As he did this, the shadow leapt from his back and darted around. It stayed, and eventually took a form. As he approached goal and Link, Mark yelled out "Shoot!" So Liam'carried on, and, unbeknown to him, yelled out "Dancing Hurricane!"

Liam swirled around on the spot, faster and faster. Soon a hurricane was raging, but not like usual ones, this one was slower, but stronger. It had a great presence about it. It danced around, swirling and twirling. Liam had disappeared, but soon re-appeared at the top of the hurricane. As he swung his leg up, part of the hurricane shot out and started spinning around Liams raised leg. He brought it down and the ball shot off. The hurricane pursuing it. As I watched the ball coming towards me, it disappeared inside the hurricane. I saw it occasionally but it went under again. Just before it reached the goal, the hurricane spat out the ball so it was quicker and stronger than before. The hurricane gave a final expulsion of air before zooming and merging into the ball, increasing power and speed ten-fold. I knew I needed to use Aqua God Poseidon so I did and used Hydro-X as well. Everything turned blinding white, and soon I was sitting dazed in my net.

"That was an Avatar you summoned up Liam. And sometimes the Avatars help with brand new moves, which was where Dancing Hurricane came from." Mark explained to us. Liam looked awestruck, Link looked a tiny bit envious but just as awestruck as Liam. "Right. So now you have an Avatar Liam, what's it called?" Shawn asked Liam. "I think- it will be- Wind God Aeolus." He said. 

"Link, practice Sword Drive repeatedly. Liam, set him up by using Wind God Aeolus and Storm Toss. Harry, use Hydro-X to stop it. Go!" Coach Mark commanded.