15

The second Wednesday

"amber let me in!" brendon screamed, slamming his fist on my door.

"fuck off!" i screamed back.

"you ignored me all day at school, and now this? let me explain!!" he shouted back, his voice cracking.

"explain how jess got black lipstick all over your dick from giving you a blowjob? as if." i said, slamming my hand on my bed.

"amber she was over because she came looking for me! she wanted to go on another date and i said no. i opened a bag of chips and i don't know how but there was glass and-" he ranted on.

"that's what happened to me" i said under my breath.

"i haven't been able to sleep. i cant even eat. please just tell me that you aren't fucking mad anymore!"

"i guess." i said, deciding to be petty. as if i believed him.

"amber" he said, his voice filled with fear.

"mhm?" i asked, annoyed.

"AMBER!!!" he screamed, it sounded as if he threw his whole body against the door.

"what?!" i asked, even more pissed.

"LET ME IN!! I KNOW YOU'RE MAD BUT IF THIS THING GETS TO ME IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE AMBER" he screamed at the absolute top of his lungs.

a reflex was triggered and i swung the door open, full on picking brendon up and throwing him across my room. for a split second i saw what made him scream, three people clad in doll like masks with tattered band shirts.

"you've gotta be fucking kidding me!" was what emerged from my mouth as i used my whole body weight to shove my dresser in front of the door.

brendon was breathing heavily, his hand covering his face.

"get up" i said, pissed as i grabbed his hands and pulled him up.

"amber" he said.

"stop." i said, picking my guitar up and trying to ignore him and stay calm.

"are you fucking kidding me right now?" brendon said, rummaging through his pockets.

he pulled out gum wrappers, guitar pics, polaroids we took a while back, and a tissue, absolutely demolished and covered in blood.

he pulled his lip down, revealing all the scratches and cuts.

"as if i'd ever get with jess over you"