Chapter 14: Anticipation

Ryan's POV

*Before the hospital*

Shit just got real. When Amy left, my insides crushed into a million pieces and my legs became weak. I sat on the couch and stared at the wall. Allen glared at me. "What?" I said through the cracks of my grinding teeth.

"Excuse me?" He growled.

I raised my voice, "Am I speaking in another fucking language, or are you too busy cockblocking someone else?" It took me a while to realize that I had stood up and that me and Allen were face to face. I was inches away from him now, and there's no turning back. Allen face was red as hell. He shoved me hard, and I fell over the couch. Damn. He stronger than he looks. I hopped up as fast as I could and he came charging towards me like a bull. I moved to the side and he fell into the wall. I grabbed his arm and slung him towards the floor.

After he moaned on the floor, I had caught control of myself. I was walking away when he grasped my leg, and I fell face forward onto my glass coffee table. Now, everything was dark...

Allen's POV

I hate who I had become. Here I am driving Ryan to the hospital because of my own stupidity. Amy is going to hate me. It had been 20 minutes and Ryan was still out cold. I took him into the hospital and he was immediately rushed into a room. I had to call Amy, but I realized that she didn't have her phone, and I didn't have mine. The only phone I had was Ryan's. Surprisingly, he didn't have that many numbers in his phone, and I had dialled the only person I knew well: Jake.

No answer.

My last resort is Kevin, who I had only met once...

"What Ryan?" Kevin asked rudely from the other end.

"Um, Kevin? Yeah, this is Allen...Ryan's in the hosptial..."

"Hospital...?" He cut me off.

"Yeah..." he hung up in my face.

When Kevin arrived, he wasn't walking. He was on a stretcher. I chased after him but paused. Amy laid there, unconscious. I went back with her, and stood by her bedside, worried.

Lewis's POV

I'd missed Amy dearly, and I was unsure about our friendship. She ment everything to me, more than I think she even understood. She only moved a state over, so driving there would be simple. I took the bus and it had taken hours to get to where I needed. I looked down at the address on the paper I had brought for info. I had been planning to go to where she had been stayin' every since her dad died. Now was my chance. I arrived on the porch...no answer. I called Allen's cell. Nothing. I began to worry. Allen would always answer his cell. I was about to leave when a short girl with long, blonde hair showed up.

"Hi. Can I help you?" She asked sweetly.

"Um..yeah, where's Amy and Allen?"

"Oh, at the hospital..."

"The hospital!" I screamed.

"I'll drive ya! I'll tell ya what's up on the way there...but first, I gotta grab some stuff for Allen..."

After she got what she needed, me and her drove to the hospital as she told me what went down.

Amy's POV

I had only been awake for an hour, but wish I was still asleep. Ryan was still in surgery and my heart was thumping at a dangerous rate. Allen peeked through the door, and my lips automatically glued themselves together.

"I know what I did was wrong...I'm sorry...I..." he stopped. I looked up at him, and tears fell down his face. I stared at him. Who was this person the was crying beside me? It wasn't the same little boy that pranked me as a child. He wasn't the same boy that played double-Dutch with me in the schools playground. He was the boy that my mom had made him...

I hugged him closely, not wanting to let him go...

The doctor rushed in our room, his face filled with stress. I let Allen go, and let the doctor relieve me of my denial...Ryan was...

"...okay...he's okay!" Doctor Finnagun grinned. I cheered! How wonderful. Allen didn't seem too happy...

"We needa talk..." he began.

*************************

Hi guys! Vote + Comments = Vomit! S/o to @JessiCarrGee_! :)) Sorry For The Wait...

This Chapter Is Short, And Kinda Boring.... Sorry! I'll Make It Up! :D Just Got Put In An A/P Class Unexpectedly...