Chapter 6: The Big Move

Amy's POV

After I got dressed and we left the hospital, I noticed Allen. He seemed tense; not like he was sad, but he seemed...mad? Hmmm...
I glance at the ICU section as we pass it. Mom's there.
"So, I'm suggesting that Amy's getting the pink room, eh?" Ryan exclaimed, out of nowhere.
"Um ...yeah?" I had no ideas what he ment.
"Okay." He didn't push more on the subject, and neither did I.
Before getting to Ryan's place Allen gets him to stop at our new house to get stuff. I glare at the house for a moment before entering. When inside, I find it difficult to breathe.
The house smelled like him. Dad.
I grunt as I stomp toward my room. As I close the door, I see something shiny in Allen's hand. A trophy.
I grabbed what I needed and 10 minutes later, I find myself in the same place as Allen was a while ago, holding the trophy that contained so many memories. So much joy. So much fear.

"Welcome to my home!" Ryan roared. It kinda scared me for a moment.
Ryan lived in a Mansion. Wow. It was beautiful! I kinda understand why he's so cocky, and why everyone loved him. We walk inside, and the inside was even more beautiful.
"Woah," slipped out of my mouth: I had no time to catch it. A grin formed on Ryan's face, and Allen glared at him.
I looked at Allen. If we were in a cartoon, smoke would be coming out of his ears.
"What's wrong?" I asked him. His eyes landed on me, and a chill went down my spine.
"Nothing..." he said coldly. This Allen was beginning to scare me...
We continued walking and we ended up in a large pink room.
"Here's ya room Ames..." I gasped. Allen had been the only person to call me that. Even Lew wasn't allowed to call me that. I stared at Allen, and he did nothing.
"Andrew's Cooking us dinner, and hurry up...we need to be downstairs by 7:00 because I'm afraid that he'll eat it all..." with that, Ryan left me in this huge room alone. I put my bag to the side, and admired the room. After a while of this, I laid flat on the bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

Ryan's POV

Me and Allen left Amy's room. Allen had been glaring at me all day, but I'd ignored it... until now.
"What's up with you?" I asked. My mouth was tight. I wasn't gonna ask, but my curiosity overwhelmed me.
"Nothin'..." he glared harder.
"Something has to be wrong. Either that, or you love givin' people the evil eye..." I mumbled.
"I'm Fine!" He grinded his teeth. I let it go. He just lost his father, and in a way, I understood. My parents might as well not exist. They're never around, and when they were, they did nothing with me.
I could have sex on the couch right next to them, and they wouldn't even flinch. The only thing my parents care(d) about is their work, and reputation.
"Here's yo room.." and with that, I walked away quicker than necessary. Just thinkin' bout my parents makes me tremble with anger.
I dialled my bestfriend Jake.
"Sup bighead?" I called through the phone.
"Suck a dick..." he said back swiftly.
"Where you been...?"
"No, where you been?" He said in a serious tone.
"What ya mean? I been at school all week..."
"That's my point. What the Hell is wrong? You've been just...gone lately. I'm gettin' worried." He said. I hated that he was always so serious. But, that's how I know that he's a true friend.
"I'm fine." I wasn't fine. I think I'm in love...wait...no, I'm not.
I hated this. I hated how she makes me feel.
"Whatever." Jake knew I was lying. He had known me for 13 Years, and he was the closest friend.
"What ya doin'?" I asked casually.
"Who you doin'?" He asked hungary.
"Umm..." I was lookin' for a lie to tell him, but it was to late...
"What the hell man?! You slipin'?" He screamed through the phone.
"Naw man..." I began.
"Don't lie to me! Don't fuckin' lie to me! Please, just be honest. Now." He demanded. I hesitated. Two words slipped out of my mouth.
"Amy Morrison..."
"You mean the pregnant new girl? Aw, hell no! That ain't yo baby is it? Don't get fucked up with that! Use a damn condom..." he began to babble about babies and shit...shit my parents were responsible of tellin' me. He basically gave me a lecture.
"hey...Hey..Hey!" He shut up then. "She ain't Prego."
He breathed heavily. "Aw, dude! You trying to give me a damn heart attack!?"
After being on the phone with Jake for an hour, I hopped my way to the kitchen. I was starving! Andy, my Butler, was cooking chicken alfredo for dinner.
"Ay, Andrew, don't eat all the food! Make extra if ya that hungry...we have guest..." he nodded, and went inside the living room.
Allen walked in and said, "Sorry..."
"You say that a lot you know..." I said.
"Yeah...I guess..." he walked to the cabinet and made a sandwich...
I was going to inform him that the food would be done in less than an hour, but I dropped it.