Chapter 9: Drunk

Ryan's POV

I was furious. I glared at Kevin like he was the devil.

"Hey Allen and Mr-its-okay-to-leave-a-girl-alone-at-the-school-and-to-not-check-ya-phone." Amy said sarcastically. And with that, I left. I didn't have time for this. I went to my room, and turned on the radio.

"Na na na na na na

Baby you light up my world like nobody else.

The way that you flip yo hair gets me overwhelmed...

That's what makes you beautiful" played on the radio.

This song was so annoying. I let it play anyways. It was whatever with me right now.

Amy's POV

Ryan was pissed. What the hell? I should be the one pissed! He left me at the school alone, so why was he mad?

I knocked on his room door, and peeked in. "Sup'?" I said.

"What?!" He growled.

"The fuck is yo problem? I'm the one who should be mad!" I screamed. He glared harder.

"You're a chick, you wouldn't understand..." was Ryan's excuse for being jealous.

"Bye Ryan." I didn't have time for this, "when I can understand, talk ta me.." I said before exiting his room.

Ryan's POV

I didn't sleep a wink that night. Instead, I laid there with my eyes opened wide. Then, my phone vibrated out of nowhere. Picking up the phone, I read a text from Kevin, "We needa talk. Rumors are spreadin'"

I decided not to respond. This wasn't what I wanted to think about right now. Amy was.

The next day for school, Allen still didn't go. I was curious about what he spent his days doing. It was just Amy and me, once again. Me and her weren't talking so we drove to school in utter silence. As we were about to get out of the car, Amy turned to me and said, "I don't like Kevin like that..." and then left.

Wtf? I ain't ask her that! Did she know?

I pondered this all day. Even that night, I had laid awake. Thinking ...

Amy's POV

Allen had to go take care of some business. He told both me, and the principal of our school, that it was mandatory. They worked out a plan so that I could stay. Now, it was just me and Ryan in the house together. This was what I had feared the most.... Not including the fear of mom.

The first day, without Allen at the house, was on a Saturday. I hadn't seen Ryan all day.

Just when my favorite episode of Spongebob ended, I felt someone fill in the seat next to me.

"Ay, What's up?" He winked. I stared at him. "What, I got something on my face...?" I grinned widely, and he did the same. We did this for about 10 minutes.

"Hungry?" He asked. I didn't notice my hunger until he mentioned it.

"Yeah I guess..." I spoke loudly.

We went into the kitchen and cooked a cake, and some sushi. (It actually looked and tasted great!) I was gettin' ready to icing the cake when BAM! He hit me in the face with a pie. He laughed like a maniac, and I glared at him.

"What the hell?" Payback was sweet! I took the top layer of cake, which was covered in icing, and hit him in the face.

We giggled together. We spent the whole night laughing and talking. What a day...Ryan was the last person I expected to be so sweet.

Me and Ryan had hung out for weeks on end. We ate together, worked together, studied together...we did everything together. On Friday, me and Ryan were planning to go to TGI Fridays, but he had cancelled. Oh well.

Ryan's POV

My reputation was dissolving. The more time I spent with Amy, the more people looked down on me. She was a junior, and I was a senior, and this made things worse. I hated how when you gain one thing, you loose another.

Me, Kevin, and Jake were at Football practice. Jake stood next to me, and began to whisper to me, "Yo, you wanna get drunk tonight? Club Lebar is always open..." I nodded. Why not...

"Oh, wait, me and Amy were gonna go out to...(eat)" I began, but he cut me off.

"That bitch is taking up your life! You said you wasn't slippin', but homes, you is!"

My head shot up. "No, you're the bitch." He looked at me like I was an alien.

Later in the locker room, I apologized. He didn't except or decline it. He simply said "Okay".

I got drunk that night. The only thing I remembered was walking into Club Lebar, and waking up in the big pink room (Amy's Room)...

Oh. My. God.

What happened? Why am I in Amy's bed...

=========================

Hey Guys! So I Know That Allen Has Been 'Kicked Out' Of The Last Few Chapter, But He'll Be Back Soon! And OMG! I Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! Y'all Wont Believe What I Got Planned!

Xoxo,

Emma! ?

VOTE & COMMENT! :D