-25-

It was Saturday and Jimin was awkwardly waiting, sitting on a bench repeating the song sweetener by Ariana Grande.

They decided to meet at park and go from there, Jimin being him felt like he wanted to crawl into a turtle shell and never be seen again then meet the hottie himself.

He knew after their last conversations Jungkook would never let it go for Jimin was flustered just at the mere thought of it.

But Jimin was feeling at edge, they were supposed to meet up at 11:30 and his phone shows the time of 11:50.

Twenty minutes late.

Something must've came up! Jimin reassures himself and keeps his hopes high.

Jungkook leg bounced frantically he sat on a smelly public transit filled with many people trying to get somewhere, he's late!

Today has had to be one of his worse days possibly imagined,

He couldn't sleep for he kept on playing the many different scenarios of his date with Jimin that his mind wouldn't shut off.

He slept through all of his alarms that were set for 8:20 and finally awoke from the sound at 9:10.

He had an outfit perfectly ready and he was making his way to his car, a nice hot mug of coffee whose cap was loosely twisted so the coffee could cool.

But suddenly someone bumps into him spilling all of its hot steaming contents onto his white shirt, the guy didn't giving him a second glance, no apology just a insult.

Jungkook wanted to spit and knock the lights out of the arrogant man, but instead he went back into his house and changed.

Jungkook knew he had to push through he was going to make it, if it was the last thing he do.

The boy went to start his car and it seems that his battery had died, and he knew he was going to be late.

He shoots a quick text to Jimin saying he was running a tad late and would make it all up.

Kookie❤️: running a bit late,
Sorry I'll make it up to you!

Jiminnie💕: you better!

Kookie❤️: I'm really sorry😩

Jiminnie💕: it's okay

Jimin sighs and shuts off his phone, he knows Jungkook didn't mean to be late. But he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

He felt his past coming back to haunt him, he had negative thoughts cloud his brain.

Another twenty minutes pass and Jimin felt like he wasn't going to show up, that he stood him up.

So immature to think he actually liked me...

Jimin stands up and feels his eyes sting threatening for tears to fall, he drags his feet as he makes his way back to the bus stop.

Jungkook was racing through the town and was soon in front of the park, he zooms many people looking at him as if he lost his mind, and surely he has, he was whipped.

Then he comes face to face with an empty park bench and feels his heart sink, but he looks around frantically and finds a familiar brunette who's head hangs low, jungkook lets out a loud call of his name and sprints towards the shorter boy.

Jimin's ears perk up at the mention of his name and turns around to be suddenly hit with force and is tackled onto the grass.

He lets out a curse and opens his eyes to be face to face with a Jeon Jungkook whose lazy smile lets out a sorry, Jungkook gets off the boy and helps him up.
Jimin smiles and his cheeks felt on fire.

"Sorry, I couldn't stop. I'm such a jerk I've just had a long morning, I understand if you...." Jungkook rambles but is soon cut off by Jimin cutting him off,

"I can see that, and who cares if you a bit late I know you didn't mean to be." Jimin shrugs.

"What do you want to do?"

"I seen some great reviews on the art gallery?" Jimin's been wanting to go for so long but decided against for he didn't want to kick it solo like he'd always had been,

"That sounds great babe." Jungkook laces his fingers with Jimin's and together they make their way to the art gallery.