~60~

Its smutty chapter y'all!!
It's a little gift for all the readers I've gotten!!!!!! 🤠👋👋 thank all of you for reading so have fun busting a nut to my random smut :)

"What the fuck was he doing here?" Jungkook spits as Jimin closes he door.

"He wanted to apologize." Jimin sighs, moving away from the door and into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water.

"Couldn't you at least told me, so I could've been here just in case he tried to hurt you or worse!" Jungkook had the aura of pure jealousy surround him which jimin found quite amusing.

"Relax! He just wanted to apologize and make a amends with me." Jimin smiles putting the cup in the sink, walking to the living room.

"I just don't trust him."

"I don't either but I'm giving him a chance." Jimin shakes his head.

"So you rather hang out with that She man then me?!?!? You like his fucking better?" Jungkook accuses and Jimins just chuckles.

"Well I bet you the She man has a smaller dick then me!" Jungkook really was making Jimin want to kiss him and tell him that it's okay. But he had to watch his boyfriend question himself a bit longer; it was just too amusing.

Jimin just smiles towards him.

"He has a bigger one?!"

Jungkook following him ranting about he thinks Sehan is secretly a serial killer who had a plan to kidnap Jimin and make him his for entirety.

Jungkook falls onto the couch and leans back.

"Sehan just gives me the vibes-" Jungkook cuts of by jimin placing his finger over his lips.

"Shhhh. Sehan means nothing to me." Jimin smiles crawling on top of Jungkooks lap.

"He just-."

"Are you jealous?" Jimin smirks and Jungkook shakes his head.

"No."

This causes Jimin to add a little bit of pressure on-to his crouch.

Jungkook knows where Jimin was going with this, he wasn't going to cave. He just can't. Not yet.

If Jimin was going to tease him, why not do the same thing back.

"Admit it Daddy your jealous." Jimin bites his lip knowing it drives Jungkook mad.

"I will if you admit that I'm better then Sehan."

Jimin knows the answer and Jungkook does too but Jimin knows Kookie wants to top him.

Jimin presses harder and Jungkook couldn't handle it, he just had to take him.

"Alright I'm jealous now say I'm better." Jungkook confesses.

"Never!" Jimin giggles as Jungkook lifts him up, pressing his nose against his.

"Well baby boy be prepared to have a long night ahead of you." Jungkook chuckles, jumping up making Jimin fly up a bit. Helping Jungkook fling him over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" Jimin cries as he feels Kookie walk making his way to his steps.

"Not until you say it!" Jungkook starts to walk up the steps. Making Jimin give up on trying to get put down. "Don't drop me."

"I can't make any promises." Jungkook pats Jimins butt making the older squirm.

Jimin has to admit one thing he had a way better ass then Sehan. Without Jungkook knowing it, Jimin would love to taste his daddy's peach as well.