-65-

Jungkook felt like he was going to throw up his heart which was beating uncontrollably in his chest.

He was so nervous breaking out into a sweat as he hesitates to knock on the door.

He was meeting Jimin's parents, and oh he was a sweating mess.

How did jimin do it?

It was Sunday night and the boys were close to graduation.

Soon collage and finally making it through adulthood would be soon around the corner.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Jimin stubbles down his steps, opening the door to see Jungkook clutching a bouquet of flowers.

"For me?" Jimin tried to pry it from his hands but Jungkook pulled them away.

"For you mother, you'll get your present later." Jungkook slightly smirks.

"Oh Jimin is this him!?!" A loud shrill voice squeals causing Jimin to wince.

His parents were quite loud.

"Hello Mrs Park these are for you." Jungkook hands over the bouquet and she gives him a nice warming smile that reminded him of Jimin.

"Carnations, beautiful." She smells the cinnamon vanilla scent.

"You must be the boy who's been making my boy smile." Jungkook glances and sees a man who had the bright eyed look of his lover.

But he wore such a stern look that did make Jungkook swallow a lump inside his throat.

"Uh yes sir." Jungkook takes out his hand and gladly Mr. Park accepts it.

"Well lets take this to the table dinners ready." Jimin's mom chirps.

The dinner went by better then Jungkook had anticipated. Jimin's parents were so accepting and would want anything for their son to be happy.

Jungkook kinda wish his very own parents had views like the Parks.

Dinner was finally wrapping up when Jimin excused himself to use the washroom.

Jungkook fiddled with the velvety box that sit inside his pocket.

"How do you feel if me and Jimin got married?" Jungkook piped up and the two adults stop drinking their wine to glance at the younger.

"Married?" Mrs. Park mimics.

"Yeah like me proposing?" Jungkook bites his lip waiting for their answer.

"That would be great, but you two are just kids. Marriage is a big responsibility are you sure your ready for that?" Mr. Park states.

"I will be but do accept if I promise him?" Jungkook questions.

"I think that's for him to decided but what ever happens will happen for a reason." Ms. Park smiles at the teen.

Jungkook was finally leaving the house taking Jimin with him for he had something special to ask.

Jungkook clutched his steering wheel tight he was nervous.

It like he had something eating his insides with wonder, how will he react?

Jimin was in utter confusion, wondering where they were going for Jungkook didn't say anything yet.

They were heading into a the park were Jungkook was late on their first date.

Jungkook parks and shuts of the vehicle. Turning to Jimin, reaching in the back grabbing a bottle of red wine and a blanket.

"Do you want to have some fun?" Jungkook leans over, shaking the bottle filled with alcohol.

"Fuck yeah!" Jimin giggles giving Kookie a light peck before heading out the car.

Jungkook and jimin were in a intense game of uno on the soft blanket when suddenly Jimin won screaming in honour.

"Take that!" Jungkook shook his head chuckling at his childish boyfriend who took another swing.

They were buzzed at the least.

Jungkook falls back resting himself, as he lifts his arms behind his head.

Jimin laying down beside him snuggling into him.

"I got accepted into the arts in the university of Seoul." Jungkook looks down and sees Jimin dropping his smile.

"That's great babe! What's with the sad eyes?"

"I don't want to leave you or the guys behind. I'll miss you guys so much."

"I got accepted three colleges in Seoul too and I'm absolutely terrified." Jungkook confesses.

"That's really strange it's like fate wants us to be together." Jimin jokes.

"Jimin real talk do you see me in your future?" Jungkook sits up and looks at Jimin.

"All the time: Imagine us being married, having kids of our own. A nice house. Great sex." Jimin laughs, sitting up to meet Jungkooks gaze.

Jungkook whips out the velvet box and Jimin just stares at it with pure shock. Fear was written all over his face.

"Don't worry this isn't a proposal, it's a promise. That whatever we do we'll always have each others back. Even if we're still not together I promise to be there for you as a friend or a lover. So Jimin I promise to love you and cherish you and All I ask for in return is the same."

Jimin looks at the ring and the fragile face of Jungkook, jimin parts open his lips and lets out a sigh.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Howdy 🖤

So this book is nearing an end  😔✊
I don't have many ideas left for this certain book.

But me being me I'm going to add some spice. Before ending it completely.

Will you guys be interested in a fluffy ansty Vkook book?

Please say yes for I've down a few drafts already and I feel the itch to publish it soon but I'm going to wait before doing so for writing two books at a once is a death sentence. 🗿

I just love you guys,

Is that weird to say.

Fuck it, I love you guys who have been sticking with my books since forever.

Or newcomers who secretly judging my poor lazy grammatical mistakes.

I never thought I would even get reads at the least for I just explored a new genre. And I'm secretly crossing my finger praying that I won't be a sad one hit wonder 😅

Vote! Comment! Follow? ( too desperate?)

So my question again would y'all be interested in a vkook book?

I've published two parts it's called.
VOICEMAILS please check it out.

Love,

TRINITY ;)