-39-

Jimin finally seen Taehyung roll up,and Jimin opens the car door and he can't help but break down.

Taehyung leans over and pulls him into a hug, and Jimin lets out a sob into his chest.

Taehyung's heart wrenched at the sound of Jimin's cries, what happened?

"Hey what's wrong?" Taehyung asks and Jimin detaches himself rubbing his eyes.

"J-jungkook we got into a argument." Jimin hiccuped and Taehyung nods his head to keep going.

"I was just worried about you, Taehyung and then he snapped and said that he was tired of hearing about me and my 'pathetic' friends. I don't know why I'm crying so much." Jimin laughs and Taehyung starts to drive off.

"It's alright, it's just it hurt and never expected him to say something like that." Taehyung reassures and turns up the radio.

Taehyung knew how to cheer Jimin up when he was down, and he loved caring for him.

"I'm such a crybaby." Jimin dries his eyes.

"No your not. And to be honest every ones a crybaby." Taehyung looked at Jimin and gave him a grin which the sad boy replied.

Maybe it's time to tell him?

"I got to tell you something." Taehyung starts and feels nerves building up.

"Sure but don't let it be something of you being in some cult and that your driving me to some farm to sacrifice." Jimin jokes.

I can't do it, not now. Taehyung shakes his head.

"That's oddly specific, and It's that my dick grew." Taehyung cracks and Jimin lets out laugh.

"How you took some dick growing pills?" Jimin teases and Taehyung pulls up to Jimin's house.

"I want to tell you that it's going to work out but who knows? But I'm a strong believer that this won't break you guys up and don't worry about me. I'm okay" Taehyung notices how close him and Jimin were.

Silence surrounds the two as they near each other.
Jimin felt Taehyung's breath fan his face, he knew it was wrong but he couldn't resist.

He longed warmth of another, he craved affection.

Then Jimin felt Taehyung's lips and feels a pooling feeling of shame, he didn't like it. Not one bit.

Taehyung felt as if a thousand firecrackers were erupted in the pit of his stomach, his lips tingled he wanted more.

He needed more, Taehyung leans more into the kiss devouring Jimin's soft lips.

Jimin pushes the taller off him and Taehyung looks at him questioningly, Jimin's eyes were wide and he was shocked on what just happened.

He kissed his best friend, he cheated on Jungkook.

"I'm going to go." Jimin couldn't mutter anything else out.

"Ok, I'm sorry-." Taehyung is cut off by the door closing and Jimin walking away.

Stupid! Taehyung hits his steering wheel and feels ashamed on how he couldn't control himself.

He watches Jimin go inside and Taehyung drives off, his lips fuzzy, it was the feeling like when your foot would fall asleep.

He liked it, but he has an gut wrenching sadness washing over him knowing Jimin doesn't feel the same way.

That he would never like him back.

Jimin's phone vibrates and Jimin hesitates to grab it afraid it was Jungkook saying he was some cheater who deserved to die alone.

Kookie❤️: I'm sorry.
I over reacted and I feel terrible
For snapping on you like that,
It's just I my jealously take over me.
I know you concerned about Taehyung,
We all are, but when he's ready he'll tell us.

Kookie❤️: again I'm sorry 😐

Jiminnie💕: I'm sorry too,
I should've thought about
How you felt about it,
And it was selfish of me
To make our day all about me.

Kookie❤️: we okay?

Jiminnie💕: Yeah but something happened...

Kookie❤️: What is it?

Jiminnie💕: can we talk over call?

Kookie❤️: Yeah, but it can't be that bad.

Jiminnie💕: 😅

"Jimin what is it that you dying to say." Jungkook asks and Jimin feels faint, how could he break it to him?

"After our argument I had no way home, so I called Taehyung to pick me up." Jimin feels clammy, nervous, he felt like he should just press end call and hide in a closet and never speak to anyone again.

"Okay what's the big deal?" Jungkook had a swarm of wasps, he knew something happened, and it wasn't a good thing.

"He comforted me and told me it's going to work out and he." Jimin stopped, Jimin was backing away. He couldn't do it.

He couldn't hurt him.

"And he what?" Jungkook was concerned but he was ready for what ever he'll throw at him.

"He said that you're a pumpkin." Jimin was breaking out in a sweat, he hated lying especially to the ones he loved but he just couldn't break it to him.

"Well he's a soggy watermelon." Jungkook was relieved that it wasn't something terrible like Taehyung taking him away.

But Jungkook had a small feeling in his stomach that Jimin was lying, from the tone of his voice, the way it wavered.

But Jimin couldn't do that right?

Hey guys 👋

I know I'm a bitch for leaving a cliffhanger but idc.

Sorry I haven't really been updating I've just been uncreative, I'm surprised my book is actually getting views, and I know I don't have that much but it's a start.

I have no fucking clue where I'm going with this story I'm literally trying my best and making a plot along the way.

But I know that I'm not going to make such a tragic ending like my other books if you read them you would know how they were sad.

I know I've created sum tea outta nowhere but teas tea! 💁‍♀️, and y'all it's not done and I reassure all of you there is going to be a smut!

Thanks for reading,
Trinity 🤠