-64-

Jimin's eyes almost bulge out of his sockets when he glances at his phone.

20 missed calls and 43 messages all from Jungkook.

Kookie❤️: hey baby wanna hang later?

Kookie❤️: only if you want to

Kookie❤️: hey it's been ten mins where r u?

Kookie❤️: did your phone get taken away??

Kookie❤️: hellloooo

Kookie❤️: jimin answer your fucking phone I know your getting these messages.

Kookie❤️: jimin whats going on?

Kookie❤️: you can answer anyone else but you can't take the time to send a simple yes or no?

Kookie❤️: Jimin where are you?

Jimin felt bad, terrible for not glancing at his phone. He presses the voice mails Jungkook left and it made Jimin utterly angry at himself.

"Hey jimin, it's Kookie and I'm sorry if I'm being a bother... you know what fuck it. I've been texting and calling you for almost an hour and where the hell are you? If you get this please call or at least text me back to tell me your fine and okay."

Jimin knew he should've left his phone on vibrate, but he decided to be respectful and put it on silent leaving it face down on the table.

Jimin glances around his surroundings and realizes that he's nearby Jungkooks house. Why not stop by and apologize for being so inconsiderate by not telling him his plans.

Jimin makes his way and he suddenly come to a halt when he sees a red car parked in front of his place.
Jimin knows it wasn't Kookies parents for they would never own one.

And Kookie had a sleek black car, so who did the car belong to?

Jimin walks to the door and goes to grab the knob but the door was opened before he could reach it.

A slender girl who's curves were sharp and smooth. Long black sleek hair that was up to her chest. Big round almond eyes that complemented her frame.

Her body wearing a simple white button up with a pair of shorts. A long burgundy trench coat.

"Oh I'm sorry." She giggles and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. Biting her lip looking up into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin almost broke out into a fit of laughter for she would never have a chance with him for he was 100 percent gay.

"It's alright, is Jungkook inside?" Jimin gives her a sweet smile.

"Uh yeah, he's up in his room. Showering." She gives him a smirk and Jimin looks at her confused.

"We had a bit of fun, that was quite messy." The girl giggles again and Jimin feels winded.

Fun? Messy?

"Well I'm going to go, see you around sweet face." Her tone made jimin sick.