-70-

And I Oop!

And I Oop!

Jimin sighs as content over flows throughout him, Jungkooks long slender fingers brush through jimins luscious locks.

"Babe I think you need to got for a hair cut." Jungkook mumbles, jimin feels the vibrations of his words for his head was on his lovers chest.

"Mhm." Jimin says as he doesn't pay attention to what he had said, for jimin was on his phone scrolling through messages with him and Jungkook.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook tries to peak.

"Our messages."

"Why?"

"Because it's funny."

"Almost as funny as your face."

Jimin stops for a second and looks at Jungkook with disbelief.

"Okay rude much, but I found our first convo."

"First convo, oh my god this is so precious." Jungkook giggles as jimin lifts his head and sits up, Jungkook doing the same, their bed mattress squeaks in protest.

"My name is Jungkook I'm an eighteen year old male.
Who's going to end their life tonight, because it's just
Not worth living anymore.
Don't try to stop me, for I'm nothing.
I just want someone to know to care." Jimin reads and feels Jungkook chuckle.

"Didn't I ask for nude afterwards." He chuckles as jimin nods.

"Yes because you're a big ass pervert."

"But I'm only a big ass pervert for you my jiminnie." Jungkook swiftly pecks jimins lips.

"But there's one thing." Jungkook says and jimin has a weird pang of fear.

"Yeah what is it?"

"I wasn't actually going to kill myself I was trying to pity someone for nudes."

"What the living fuck?! JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin screeches throwing his hands in the air.

Jungkook winces and flinches back, laughing at his mad boyfriend.

"It worked eventually didn't it?"

"So this relationship was built on a fucking lie?!??" Jimin screams; trying to be angry but failing.

"No- yes, but technically- okay yes but." Jungkook scratches the back of his neck.

"Jeon Jungkook you are one savage beast."

"I know, I fuck you."

Heya 3 amers

Okay ew but whatever, I did this little skit because I wanted to so fucking fight me.

and if you want more comment!