-34-

Hey this chapter might be triggering,
Also it's going to be really long.
I had no fricken clue on how to end it so the ending is kind of shitty.

Hey this is the author and I decided to edit it where JIMIN APOLOGIZES LIKE OML.

___________

Jungkook sat on the end of Jimins bed as Jimin thanked him for coming over.

"First things first I just want to apologize, what I said to you was a really shitty thing too do and I crossed the line." Jimin spills out as he looks at his feet.

"Yeah what you said was shitty and you did ignore me for a week. But I like you too damn much to but so but hurt over it. So I guess I accept your apology." Jungkook stares at jimins glowing red face.

"I know and I feel horrible for it. I'm really sorry jungkook. I mean it." Jimin looks up into his eyes.

"I'm glad you said your sorry now what happened?"

"How much did they tell you?" Jimin hoped everything but just knew they don't know everything because Jimin was ashamed and couldn't face the heat of Jin's lecture and boys shocked looks.

"The basic of that he used you and left you." Jungkook leaned forward and gripped jimin's hand.

"Ouch, but yes." Jimin kinda wished Jungkook bought it but he knew he didn't. "But that's not all."

"Ok." Jungkook nods ushering him to continue.

"He was 22 and I was only sixteen when I met him, he was in an unhappy marriage with a girl who didn't know he was a closeted Gay." Jimin squeezes the other boys palm.

"I met him at a party, it was Hoseok's birthday and he invited everyone he knew, which Hobi being him that meant a lot. I went with Yoongi who suddenly disappeared and I went to go look for him and as cliche as it sounds I bumped into him and he dumped all the spiked punch on me."

"Oh shit, I'm so fucking sorry." Sehan bites his lip feeling bad,

" No it's fine I wasn't looking where I was going." Jimin shakes his head and his breath hitches when he looks up.

"Oh your shirt, here let's go get it cleaned." Sehan pleaded.

"no it's fine."

"Please." He fake pouts and with that Jimin fell under his spell.

"He was the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, my heart stopped. I remember him feeling bad so he took me to go the laundry room to wash my shirt. He was a huge flirt, no doubt he got all the ladies."

"Damn are you an astronaut because your body is out of this world." Jimin's face flushed a deep crimson and covers his naked torso.

"Oh stop." Jimin shrugs off Sehan's comment, flustered.

"Are you single?" Sehan suddenly backs the boy in a corner.

"Uh Yeah." Jimin pants softly and Sehan smirks.

"Good that means I could do this." He leans in and places a kiss on his lips.

"After that we talked the night away, I got his number and we continued to chat."

"What are you wearing?" Jimin hears the older male on the other end ask.

"Only my briefs." Jimin bit his lip hearing a light growl from Sehan.