Twenty Five [Epilogue]

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER

lkasjhdflkjsdhflajsdf

I'm sorry but this is it and it's been such a great journey. I hope you enjoy this final chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Urban Ink is beautiful. The new neon lights that read the store name way up on the building look perfect. Niall and Zayn hold hands as they stare at the two words. Niall turns to Zayn and kisses him on the cheek, “It looks really good, babe. I bet all the customers start running back.”

            Zayn grins and nods, turning to face Niall and kiss him on the lips, “I completely agree. It’s perfect,”

            It’s been a few days since they’ve gotten back together. Zayn quit his job at the home improvement store and Niall started working at the bakery. After all, Niall still owes so money to Liam and needs to help with Urban Ink’s bills. It’s a fresh start though, and nothing has ever been more perfect. They walk inside, where Louis and Harry sit playing rock, paper, scissors. Louis seems to be winning again and again and Harry pouts a little bit but laugh when Louis makes a strange shape out of his hands and claims that it’s the Sydney opera house.

            “I have a thought,” Niall says out of the blue.

            “Okay, what’s that?” Harry stands up and fixes his hair.

            Niall smiles, “Let’s call Ed,”

            Louis grins, and then sprints to the phone, “I GET TO CALL HIM,”

            Everyone laughs, and later, once the phone call is over and Ed is driving three hours from his current home to the brand new Urban Ink, the four of them head out for dinner and Niall calls Liam. The five of them end up at that bar that had re-sparked so much hope in Niall only nights ago. It’s fun, and they all smash into a booth and drink beer and eat cheese fries.

            When it gets dark and late, Harry and Louis head to get ice cream, Liam goes to catch the night shift at the hospital, and Niall and Zayn walk towards their homes, hand in hand.

            “I missed this so much,” Zayn sighs, rubbing his thumb over the back of Niall’s hand.

            “I did too, so much more than anyone knows,” Niall smiles, “Liam thought that I was going crazy,”

            They both chuckle and then they are at Niall’s front door. They both hesitate. Niall takes out his key and opens the door. Zayn whispers goodnight and is about to go when Niall grabs his hand, “You can…you can stay.”

            Zayn lurches forward, kissing Niall hard and pushing him back into his house. They almost fall backwards, but then Niall’s body hits the wall, hard. Zayn has him stuck permanently to his spot against the wall, licking up and down his neck. Niall thinks his body is on fire.

            “Upstairs,” Zayn’s voice is so low and husky, “Now,”

            They stumble upstairs, where Zayn literally rips the clothes from Niall’s body. Niall is breathless but amazed at how animalistic Zayn is being. “Woah, babe, we have all night.”

            “I know, but fuck Niall, I’ve waited three years for this to happen again,”

            Niall chuckles, and Zayn throws up him up against the wall again. Only the walls in the bedrooms are thinner than the foyer, and Niall hits it hard, his elbow smacking through the dry wall, and creating a small hole.

            Niall bursts out in laughter. Zayn does too, and he pulls away from Niall to peer through the hole they created.

            “I can see my bedroom,” Zayn smiles.

            Niall’s smiling so much his face hurts and he says, “I can patch it if you want,”

            “Nah,” Zayn goes back to kissing Niall, “I think it’s perfect just the way it is,”

~*~

            If you were to walk down the street towards Urban Ink, you would see a lot of things. You would see the large sign up in the sky and the closer you got, you would see the people waiting to go in. Upon walking in, you would see the smiling owner, Mr. Zayn Malik, and the manager, Mr. Niall Horan--sometimes they kiss if you watch closely. You would be told to sit down and talk about your desired tattoo. You would be helped by a couple joined at the hip or a red haired smiling guy. They might tell you their story. But if they never told you, you would never know the pain and suffering they all had to go through to get where they are.

            When you leave, you feel happy. You feel blessed to have visited such an accepting place, and you would understand why people like going there, spending time there.

            Or at least, this is everything that Niall’s dad saw and felt when he visited the first time. And after he got his first tattoo, he repented everything that he had done in the past.

            Niall forgave him.

~*~

            Urban Ink is more than a tattoo parlor for Mr. and Mr. Malik-Horan. It’s life. It’s love.

            Urban Ink is home.

_____________________________________________________________

I would like to thank everyone who read this story from start to finish. It's been something. Fighting to update and struggling for inspiration. It's had it's ups and downs. But I just really want to thank you guys for never giving up on me. 

It means so much.

I'd also like to thank the people who have commented and supported and accepted my short chapters.

So yeah.

It's been amazing.

I don't know what to say.

I love you guys so much.

Maybe Urban Ink has become your home as you have been reading. It's my home too.

You can visit Urban Ink whenever you're feeling sad. ^_^

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

xx

~Ali, Steve, Anonymous43