Eleven [The Purple Monkey]

Niall is walking through the back room of Urban Ink and getting everything in order. Finally, the paper work is caught up and everything is settled. All they have to do now is get in some more business and advertise to the correct crowd. Suddenly, Niall knows that things are going to work out at Urban Ink. He realizes that things could actually turn around for this cute little tattoo parlor. And if things could change for Urban Ink, then maybe they could change between Niall and Zayn too, right?

"Hey, Zayn, Niall, let's head out to a club tonight, what do you think?" Harry asks when they are all in the main room of the parlor.

Niall shifts a little in his seat. He doesn't really do the club scene very much, "Well, uh...."

"C'mon Niall," Zayn says. They haven't spoken since earlier that morning through their wall. Niall looks over to him and catches his eye, staring straight into them. Zayn stares back, "C'mon, just give it a try. For me, yeah?"

Niall shakes his head and looks down, ignoring the stares he is getting from all around him, "Fine, sure, whatever let's just go,"

Harry and Louis holler and grab Ed and head right out the door, flipping the open sign to closed. It's dark out, and Niall and Zayn follow behind their friends slowly. 

"Are you mad?" Zayn asks as they walk.

"No," Niall says.

"No?"

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm not."

Zayn turns his head and looks at Niall, "Seriously? This morning you just seemed, upset I guess."

"I was,"  Niall admits, "I don't like talking about how I feel with you,"

"Why not?" Zayn asks.

Niall groans, "Because I barely like thinking about them myself,"

Zayn starts walking a little closer to Niall's shoulder as they continue down the sidewalk, "Then maybe talking about them will help you practice," Zayn shrugs, "I mean, you need to get used to it I'd think. Eventually, you'll need to face your feelings or you might explode," There is a moment of silence when he is done talking, and Niall's stomach twists, because Zayn is right. He's eventually going to have to admit that he has feelings towards Zayn. 

Now it's just the matter of time.

They finally stop walking outside a club that's lit up on the outside, music spilling under the cracks of the door. Niall looks to Zayn, "This is like one of the parties you used to throw," He laughs a little bit.

"Yeah," Zayn agrees, "I miss it,"

The club is called "The Purple Monkey" and it's filled with people all like Zayn, Niall realizes. Covered in tattoos. Smoking. Drinking. Dancing with careless abandon. He automatically feels out of place, just like he used to when he was trying to sleep with this music in the background and the bass shaking his home. 

"You look a little tense," Zayn laughs, "It's all okay Niall. Relax, just relax. How about a drink?"

"No," Niall shakes his head, "I'm fine,"

"Are you sure? I think you could use a drink? Here, c'mon," Zayn grabs Niall's wrist and pulls him towards the bar on the other side of the room. They weave through the crowds of people. Finally, they are at the bar. There are no stools like Niall is used to, only standing space where people push and shove to get their drinks. Zayn shouts to one of the bartenders and then looks back to Niall. "See? This place is going got be wicked,"

Niall looks around. Louis and Harry are already grinding filthily in the middle of the dance floor and Ed is off to the side, talking to some really pretty girl with a sleeve of tattoos and long flowing white-ish blonde hair.

"They all seem so comfortable," Niall says.

Zayn laughs again, a beautiful ringing laugh, "That's the point. This place is supposed to be comfortable and fun. That's the point."

Niall just shakes his head and accepts the drink that the bartender hands him. Zayn picked a good beer, and he drinks it, feeling a little better. "Okay, so what now?" Niall asks.

Zayn smirks and grabs Niall's hand, pulling him out beside Harry and Louis, and grinding against his arse. Niall immediately blushes, trying to focus on not spilling his beer and oh yeah, Zayn grinding into him from behind him. Niall feels the blood rush to his face. This isn't helping Niall with the whole 'emotion' situation. 

It suddenly becomes hot. Niall feels like he is on fire and some of his beer sloshes up and out of his glass and over his shirt and the ground. Harry and Louis are beside him, but they are too caught up in what they are doing to care much about the beer at their feet. 

"You okay, Niall?" Zayn whispers in Niall's ear. Niall tried to answer, but then there are arms wrapping around him and pulling his back into Zayn's front. He can't breathe. "Niall?"

"F-fine," Niall sputters,  reaching towards the nearest table and discarding his drink.

"You sure?"

"I...I think. Yeah," Niall yells over the music. Harry and Louis leave the dance floor, holding hands and disappearing again among the people. Niall can't really focus on what they are going to do or what is happening. He can't think. He can barely speak. Zayn has turned him into jelly. He can't stop thinking about how good Zayn feel against his back.

Zayn put his head on Niall's shoulder, "So is it that bad?" He asks with a little smirk. His breath tickles Niall's ear and shivers cover his body, arms, legs, everything.

"I'm still deciding," Niall says breathily. 

"Okay," Zayn smiles.

The music changes and this time people spill towards the dance floor, pushing Niall closer and closer to Zayn. They suddenly feel like one person, moving smoothly. Niall tries not to think about it. If he starts thinking about him and Zayn as a unit, he probably will  never stop.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the typos. I typed this on wattpad instead of word and I hate the wattpad spell check and stuff, so yeah. 

Sorry about that. 

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter. Let me know what you think.

^_^

Comment please!

Sorry it took awhile for the update.

Love you guys.

xx

xx