The Ball?

I looked behind me to see if anyone saw my reaction to the beautiful room that I was granted. Everyone had vanished into their lavish suites. I strode into the breathtaking room and began to look around.

The bed was magnificently accented with gold and sea shells. The entire bed was a piece of pink coral with a green sponge mattress. No sheets were needed, it was heated from my electricity powers. Apparently, Ursula had customized our chambers based on our powers to accommodate our needs.

I walked over to the oyster bed side table and bent down to get a better look at it. The mouth of the oyster was lined in gold and so was the pearl that rested on the large, pink tongue. The top was clear glass and had a matching oyster alarm clock.

Next, I walked over to the huge, white wardrobe. It also was lined in gold and had two doors, each with a golden knob to open with. I pulled the knobs to open the doors and gasped in delight. Two hangers held the most beautiful pieces of clothing I had ever seen. A most gorgeous sapphire blue ball gown with elegant ruffles on the skirt and a bejeweled, sweet hear lined corset. The ruffles were trimmed in white. It had no straps and a huge pearl necklace.

The other didn't strike my fancy as much. It was emerald green embellished with black jewels in the skirt and covered in white tule. The corset was a plain emerald green with two green double ribboned straps. The only thing that bothered me was the silver necklace. I couldn't even be near silver.....

I decided to wear the sapphire blue gown. I slipped it on after removing my tattered,filthy bloodstained clothes. I dropped the clothes on the bed and shut the wardrobe with a creak. I walked over to the bathroom and gasped in awe at the beautiful décor.

The gorgeous marble flooring was just jaw dropping. White towels that were lined in gold, hung from solid gold racks. There was a claw foot tub that was a bright white. A sink with golden knobs sat beside the white toilet with a gold seat. A huge mirror above the sink had lights all around it. A gold, shag rug finished the room. It was absolutely exquisite.There was even a gold toothbrush cup on the sink. It had my favorite toothpaste and a golden brush. I just stared at the beauty.

"This puts our lair to shame," I said awestricken. "What shoes am I going to wear? I didn't see any."

I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it again. This time I looked down and saw a white box with a gold colored ribbon on it. I lifted it open and found a dazzling pair of white pumps. I fell back onto the bed and laughed.

"Please tell me how much better this can be," I shrieked with delight.

I slid the shoes onto my feet and went back into the bathroom. In the mirror, I glanced at my reflection and got a bit annoyed when I saw my hair. A huge mess. That's what. I began to look for a hairbrush when I heard a knock in the door.

"Dinner will be ready soon Miss SheWolf," A small sounding voice said through the door.

"Ok, I'll be out soon," I exclaimed. "Do you happen to have a hairbrush?"

"Yes Miss. It is in the bathroom, the control panel is beside the mirror," the voice said.

"Control panel..." I said to myself. I looked on the other side of the mirror to find a gold box. It was only the size of my hand and had a small door on it. There were five buttons on it that were labeled brush, braid, curl, straiten, and custom.

I looked at the options and decided to start with the brush button. A mist filled the room as I hit the button. I panicked and grabbed my head. I ran my fingers through my hair and found it neatly combed and soft.

"Wow," I said to myself. "I need one of these at home."

I looked in the mirror and laughed at how perfect my hair was. I then decided to choose curl. With another push of a button, mist filled the room again. It cleared and revealed the most perfect set of red, shiny curls on my head.