Quick Tides

"Sonar what did you say?" I was still a little bit muffled but he could understand me. Then it started raining.

"UGH I have this killer headache and it won't go away." He said with a bit of a sharp pitch.

"When did it start?"

"Well, it started as soon as I heard the girl on the phone with Rory start talking." He said with a trace of pain.

"Ok?" I was grumbling up even more.

"There's just something about her.... Something odd..."

"Well she obviously likes him..."

"Maybe it's not her that gave me the headache. Heck my fish just might need fed."

By the way his fish were sharks.

"Go and check them then..." I was frustrated at that point so I just stomped outside.

"Wait! SheWolf!! I need to say something!! I stomped to the door.

I grabbed my satchel and I was gone.

**********************************************************************************

The irony smell of rain filled my nose. I was walking to my secret hideaway. My feet crunched over the crystal covered rocks. In the Ice Forrest, the rain turned to ice as soon as it fell.

The Forrest swarmed with poisonous snow-snakes. Each drop of their venom caused severe and realistic hallucinations and in some cases, even death.

I was almost to my clearing when I heard a noise in the bushes. I ignored it and kept walking.

By the time I got there, I was covered in ice and my boots were frozen. I was happy to get away from everything. I wanted to clear my thoughts.

I kneeled down and opened my satchel. I pulled out my rosary and began to pray. As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt a white and cold pain in my leg. I opened my eyes and saw a snake had bitten me through my boot. It rose up and grew 20 feet tall and 4 feet wide and rumbled the earth with an ungodly roar.

Soon the hallucinations kicked in. The world vibrated and shook. Each step sounded like screech owls and my head spun. I fell into a tree. The creature approached with tremendous speed. I fell over and the tree exploded into a swarm of black birds.

Out of everything, I saw Sonar running toward me. There was three swirling figures of him. I knew the one in the middle was him, the other two were just my mind playing tricks on me, due to the venom.

"RUN!! GET OUT OF HERE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? GO!!!" He screamed.

I stumbled to my feet and began to run. I felt like I was in slow motion. I tripped over a rock and everything went black.