Calling Zeus and Poseidon

"We've got to get to Hades soon! He can't have Rory!" Vectra said as she cried into her hands.

"Don't cry child." Neptune said handing her a tissue from the bedside table. "I will get you all to the under world as soon as SheWolf is cured."

"How long will that take?" Sonar asked.

"Perhaps two days. Maybe three is she's a slow healer." Said Neptune.

"What are we going to do until we leave?" I asked as the pain faded away in my calf.

"I will talk to Poseidon and Zeus about that. I may have them come here to talk to you." Neptune suggested.

"I need to talk to Zeus." I said while fixing my mask.

"I will get him soon. Right now you must rest." Neptune said.

"I can't just sit here. I need to fight. Our friend is in danger of being Hades' eternal torture subject!" I threw the blanket of and tried to stand.

"SheWolf you have to stay sitting!" Adrian said while picking the blanket up from the blue floor.

"No. No I'm not sitting here while our friend suffers!! We need to go as soon as possible! I'm the reason we can't go and I'm not going to be the reason!"

"SheWolf stop!" Sonar said.

"WAS I SHOT WITH A SILVER BULLET?" I asked angrily.

"N-no.." Sonar piped.

"HAVE I EATEN ANY WOLVES BANE?" I asked.

"No...." Sonar said again.

"Then I'm NOT sitting around and I AM going to get up and help! Alright?" I spat.

"Ok." They all said looking down.

"Good. Now Vectra, find a skin growing potion or something. We aren't wasting time. We are heroes, right?"

"Right!" All of the Defenders said.

Vectra dug around in her bag until she had two vials of liquid. One was purple and the other was orange.

"Okay SheWolf. I have vitamins E and D. Both will help close the wound quickly. It'll take about five minutes to heal." Vectra said.

"Ok. Put it on then." I said while putting my leg on the bed.

"I-it's going to hurt... A lot..." She laughed nervously.

"At this point, I don't care. We need to save Olympus and Rory. Just do it." I said after fixing my foot on the bed.

"Ok... Are you ready?" She asked while uncapping the needle and pouring the liquid in.

"I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's get this over with..." I said taking a huge breath.

"Alright....here it goes." She squinted and drew her hand back.

I held my breath and watched the needle dive into my calf. I had to hold back tears as the needle burrowed deep into my leg. Vectra began to push the plunger down as the now gray liquid oozed into the wound. I deep and fiery pain surged into my veins and filled my chest. The agonizing burn ran to my fingertips and my ears.

I started sweating and breathing too deep to be natural. The room spun and my friends' faces contorted and blurred. The ceiling tilted while I started shaking. I couldn't control my hands. Everyone's blurred faces seemed to look worried but the pain overwhelmed me.

"Are you ok??" Adrian asked while looking at my face.

The pain had taken my words. I could not speak. I sweated and watched their concern grow. I couldn't do anything. I managed to look down at my calf and shuttered in disbelief. The skin was stretching together and I could feel the blood coming back.

The pain slowly disappeared and the room held still. The sweat still drenched my clothes and my hair was glued to my face with it as well.

"Are you alright? Does it still hurt?" Vectra asked as she put her needle away to be cleaned later.

"No....it doesn't hurt now but I'm fine." I said while sitting up.

"I think she saw the rip in your tights from the cave incident and took advantage of the situation." Sonar said.

"Probably." I said standing up, wiping the sweat from my hands.

"You still can not go yet. Poseidon and Zeus haven't come. They will be here tomorrow." Neptune said while wiping his triton with a green towel.

"When will they arrive?" Sonar asked.

"Soon I suppose. When we injected SheWolf, I called them. They questioned me but they saw how you all fixed my Ursula and I." He said smiling.

"Good. We need them to get here fast." Adrian added.

"Indeed. We must be patient with them. The are two of the most important Gods or so they think." Neptune laughed.

"I am preparing a feast as a thank you! Please join Lord Neptune and I in the dining hall in an hour. Each room that you are staying in tonight has one outfit in it that suits your style. Your names are on the doors. Everything is in there!" Queen Ursula said while smiling.

"I will call Poseidon and Zeus again. I'll invite them as well!" Neptune said.

We all headed out of the room and up the ivory stairs. When we reached the top, my room was first. I opened the door and gasped in awe.