"King" of the Ocean

"You." Adrian said when he pointed to Sonar. "You, are going to play dead. Got it?"

"I guess..." Sonar said with a raised eyebrow.

"After he removes you from here, take his Triton and get rid of him." Adrian coaxed.

"I'll do the best I can." Sonar announced.

"Great." Adrian nodded.

"Um, guys?" I said. "What about Constantine?"

"Well, we could take her with us?" Vectra suggested.

"She might be evil." Sonar suggested.

"She seems too sad to be evil." I said while fixing my mask.

"They're good at trickery. They'll pull the wool over anyone's eyes." Adrian warned.

"He's got a point. She IS a siren." Sonar agreed.

"Well...." I paused as Neptune raged into the room, his fist behind his back

"CONSTANTINE!!!!!" He boomed with his nasty sea voice.

"Y-yes, sweetie..." She shuttered

"FETCH ME SOME SUSHI.....NOW!!!!"

He pulled a large tuna from behind his back and threw it at Constantine.

"R-right away, honey...."

She quickly swam into the other corridor. A wild chopping could be heard from the room she went to.

We were all too frightened to move as he swam back and fourth, waiting for his food. His face deepened in hatred anger.

"AREN'T YOU FINISHED YET?"

Vectra elbowed my ribs with a maximum force.

"Ugh. Fine. I'll do it." I cupped my hands over my face. "Mister Neptune!!!!" I screamed as Sonar faked his death.

"WHAT DO YOU DEMAND MORTAL?"

"He's dead!! Help!!" I yelled with a fake disgust.

"FINALLY! SOME SHARK FOOD!! I WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER IF I XOULD FEED THEM TODAY!!" He swam over while throwing his triton to the ground. The eagerness was unnaturally grim and gruesome.

Neptune grabbed our glass bubble in his brawny fists and we all became chained together. Except Sonar. With a crash, he broke the glass with Sonar in it and threw it down next to his triton. We all gasped when the bubbled shattered. Yet, Sonar was perfectly motionless as a smile crossed his lips. Adrian and I exchanged glances and sighed in relief.

Neptune turned his back on Sonar and began to create another bubble out of the shards of the old one. Carefully spinning his hands, the broken bits swirled in the water and made yet another red, glass bubble. We started to back away but Neptune caught up to us. The cold glass wall brushed my back and I knew it was either all or nothing.

Vectra looked over to Sonar, and gave him the cue. Neptune had cornered us in the end of the corridor. Adrian stepped in front of us, shielding is from Neptune's bitter hands.

"MOVE! IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO DO SO!!" He boomed at Adrian.

Adrian looked him in the face a didn't break his stare.

"No." He spat.

Neptune's face had turned even more horrid than it was before, his eyes glowing red instead of sickly gray. His gnarly, yellow teeth were in Adrian's face.

"MOVE, OR BECOME A DECORATION." He hissed.

Adrian swallowed and straitened his back. "No." He said with a hard tone.

"AS YOU WISH, FOOL."

As Neptune reached to grab us, he wailed in pain.

Sonar had stabbed him in the back with his triton.

"RUN!!!" Sonar screamed as he tore the triton from Neptune's back and jabbed it in again.

We took off running in the direction of the door. I looked back to see what was happening and gasped in shock. Sonar was in the corner with the triton pointed at Neptune. Neptune's back was oozing gold liquid into the now freezing water. He struggled to even move as Sonar held the triton in his face.

Neptune sunk to the bottom of the floor where sonar stood and lay on his chest.

"Please, have mercy...." Neptune said calmly. Not yelling like usual.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." Sonar said bluntly.

"I'll do anything..." Neptune whispered. "Anything...."

Adrian and I looked at each other and back to Neptune and Sonar.

**********PLEASE READ

************* Author's Note**************

Hey guys!!! I have an idea!!! To celebrate my three hundred and some reads, I'm letting you guys choose what happens to Neptune!!!! Please leave a comment to choose his fate, either he's dead or is given another chance!! You guys are the best!!! I'll update soon!!!! I won't keep you I suspense too long lol :D