Making a splash with Sonar

"What's the emergency?"

"Well... Cshhhh.... The.....cshhhhh.... Poli-....cshhhhh... Look-......for... Sh.....cshhhhh.. Wolf... Cshhhh."

"We'll run to the lair!" Rory shouted with an irritated tone.

"Be... Cshh... Righ-.... Cshhhhh... There..."

Rory was in run mode. Quickly he slapped the reins against the solid metal horses and they began to steam. The immense clopping from the lead hooves sent a huge ringing through my ears.

********************************************************************************************************

"Hey why are you so quiet?" Rory said with a dull expression.

"Well, I was just thinking about how I could improve my fighting skills."

"Oh, well if you need anyone to talk to, you know S- ...." He trailed off.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm just thinking about Tigra,she is an evil villain that I've been looking for for a long time. You see, she has been eluding me for so many years. Now, I just noticed that she's been in this area."

"Do you need help finding her?"

"Actually, I think I'm going to call my old sidekick, Blondie Locks. She used to fight evil with just her hair. She could lift a building with one of her fingers and her industrial strength hairspray." He's said smiling.

"Oh, I see... Well if you need any help....then I guess you can give me a call on the Claw-Phone...."

We walked over to thedoor that lead into the mounatin.

We both placed her hands on the sensor pad on the door. The door slowly slid open and we crawled inside the small opening. The gadgets all around us were making noises and flashing colors. Sonar's cracked tank stood the corner it look like a giant tube with water. It need cleaned desperately.

Just as I took off my boots, Rory got a phone call. It was of course Blondie Locks.

"Hi sweetie." I heard her swoon into his ear.

"Hi there." He kind of grinned when he heard her voice.

"So, when are we going to work together?" I could hear her batting her eyelashes through the phone.

"Soon I hope. Nobody is very helpful around here." He growled. I knew it was my cue to leave. I burst into the kitchen crying and sobbing my eyes out. I was mumbling to myself, my hands were covered in tears. I heard a soft noise. I looked up and saw a shadow in the doorway. It walked forward me, squishing water under its feet. Then I knew, it was Sonar. He had blue goggles and reddish hair and he wore a blue wetsuit and flipper boots. He was always so nice to me. He must've heard me and he came out of his room.

"What's wrong, I mean are you okay?" He said concerned.

"No." I said grumbling.

"Well, what happened?"

"Rory thinks he canjust be our leader!" I said while clenching my fists.

"Don't worry about him. He will realize what is better to do soon."

I rested my head on the table and quietly cursed Rory until Sonar said something but I couldn't make out what it was. When I looked up to ask him what he said, he was gone.