The Sword of Waves

We stood in the arena, watching the surroundings as the cement walls turned into a scene in the Underworld. Dark columns covered the walls and the lighting was turned to red.

I saw blood everywhere. Bloody ghouls carried their heads in their hands. Everything in the arena was changed into holographic demons and dark angels. Creatures with webbed, black wings and red, bloody eyes surrounded me. Zeus was gone...

I looked around until I saw him floating in the sky, right above the arena. The roof was a glass window and Zeus was watching me.

"What do you think of this beauty? I made it myself!" He chuckled loudly.

"Very nice, very nice." I agreed with astonishment.

"Are you ready for this?" He had a gold remote in his hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be, I suppose." I said hesitantly.

He snapped his fingers and a grey lawn chair popped under him and he sat down. With a flick of his wrist, he signaled the beasts to attack. They charged at me all at once leaving no ground uncovered.

The first grimy creature to be in my face resembled a horse ,but it had a human torso, rotting flesh and fangs.He had only one eye. Thick slime dripped from his deteriorating limbs. Zombie centaur.

His ratty rail flew in the breeze as his cracked hooves pounded towards me. I had no chance to think before I had my whip out.

CRACK!!

I swung the whip without even changing it into the staph. I didn't even press the button.

He gurgled in pain as a chunk of his face slid down his rotten chest and smacked onto the ground, leaving a trail of green gunk.

He snorted and began to scrape the ground with his hoof. Clenching his fists, he ran strait for me, the look of death on his face.

I slashed the whip and pressed the button to reveal the lightning staph. It was blue, powerful, and absolutely electrifying.

I stabbed the bolt into his side and watched him be surrounded by blue channels of electricity and fall like a slab of concrete. His decaying flesh was singed and his eye was fried black.

"I-I.... Wow..." I said as I stared at the staph that was back in whip form in my claws.

"That was splendid!! Don't forget the others now..." He said as I was surrounded by a group of vampires.

I spun around and began slashing their heads off. They crumpled to the ground with no possible un-life left in themselves. Puffs of smoke billowed out of their heads and eye sockets.

I turned to see Zeus eating popcorn in his chair. He was intrigued at my fighting skills, I suppose.

When I switched my glance back to the arena, the vampires had surrounded me and I couldn't even hit any of them.

I leaped over them and steadied my whip. They all hissed in laughter as they backed me into the middle of the arena.

I kept backing up until I felt something against my back. It startled me at first and I whizzed around and saw Sonar holding a glowing blue sword.

"Sonar!!!!" I yelled with gladness.

"Hey!" He said grinning.

We barely had any time to say anything before the vampires surrounded us both. We turned back to back and had our weapons ready when he grabbed my arm and yelled "Now!"

We lifted the sword and whip. Like magic, I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. His sword began to glow and my whip turned into the bolt. Quickly, we slammed the ground in the arena.

A gigantic rumbling shuttered as pulses of energy shook the ground. He had just caused an earthquake with his sword.And like clockwork, my bolt shot blue electricity wave through the ground and cooked them.

A huge cloud of black dust lifted as we still stood back to back, arched over and looking for survivors.

"Nice job! Thanks for helping me out." I said with a smile.

"No problem. It's all thanks to The Sword of Waves." He said as he awed at his weapon.

"How does it work?" I asked as Zeus lifted us from the battle circle.

"Well it shoots water when I push this button, and it can cause earthquakes. It also functions as a sword. It's called The Sword of Waves!" He said looking ever so proud.

Before we even left the arena, we were sucked down, down, down into the Pacific Ocean.