Trouble in the Deep

"I NEED TO TALK TO SONAR IF YOU DON'T MIND,RORY!!"

"Oh it's just fine. Blondie is calling anyway. That's more important than this...situation." He made a rude circular hand gesture at me.

"What does he mean....situation?" I was angry.

"Well.... The venom made you a bit swelled up....." Sonar replied.

"Great.. Just great.. What do you need to tell me?"

"I just really need your help with something..."

"What?"

"I need to fight Neptune....."

"Oh my gosh... How did.. Wow.."

"Yeah... I need your help."

"What could I even do to help? I mean... I can't breathe under water..."

"You don't have to."

"How did you mange to become his enemy?"

"Well he is the Evil Ocean God!" He laughed.

I sat up. "Well what can I do?"

"First, we need to talk to Poseidon.."

"How do we find him? Can't he kill us.. Well me anyway?"

"Well only if you make him mad." He laughed again. "Don't worry about it, ok?" He smiled.

"Alright..." I was actually a bit terrified.. I could be murdered by a God.... Wow.

*************************************************************************

It had been a good 3 hours since Sonar went out to the pond to train himself and I was still laying in bed like a lump.

I wondered what it would be like to be in a friendship with a God. I was informed that I wasn't even part of them. It's whatever. Like they could even handle being a Werewolf....

"I'll find you Neptune......" I said inside my head.