In the Crimson Tide

Suddenly, my ears stopped screaming in pain as all three of us were enclosed in the darkness of the bag.

It seemed to have an unlimited amount of space inside. I filled it with blue electronic light and began to untie Vectra.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I crumpled the rope.

"It really....... b-burned...." She shuttered. "He lit it on f-f-fire... The r-rope..."

With closer examination, I could see the burns on her ankles and wrists.

"How are you breathing?" Sonar asked.

"He cast a spell on me..."

"That's good that he let you breathe..." I said trying to brighten the mood.

"Did your ears hurt at all?" She asked.

"Actually, yes. A lot.. Why?"

"I was sending a help message with my telepathy. It came as the pain I had in my wrists and ankles."

"Oh, wow..." I said wondering how she even could move at the moment.

"It's all good." She said.

The bag slammed against the ground.

"I'm leaving you mortals!" Neptune boomed. "DON'T MOVE, OR YOU WILL BE FED TO MY SHARKS!!!"

We all shuddered at the sound of his yell.

The current grew cold as we could hear him swim away.

"What are we gonna do??" Sonar asked hopelessly.

"I'll think of something." I said as I began to search my brain for any ideas I could think of.

Suddenly, an idea came into view.

"I can burn us out of here." I decided

"We're under water." Sonar added into my idiotic plan.

"Well," Vectra added. "Water generates electricity and she has her Lightning Staph. Right?"

"Exactly!" I said.

"What are we waiting on? Let's do this!" Exclaimed Sonar.

The staph began to twist I to a smaller shape that fit perfectly into my hand. It began to fizz at the end. Instantly, the bag crumbled into the water and we were standing in a huge ballroom.

It was decorated to the brim with dead ocean creatures. Mermaid skeletons hung from the black stained glass ceiling. Each of them had silver spears stuck in their ribcages. Their arms were stuck in the twisted form, still trying to save themselves from their deaths.

In the middle of the mermaids, a silver and red sea glass chandelier dangled. Each piece of the red glass seemed to have designs on them. Crimson water dripped off of them into a chalice that sat on a table made of fish bones directly underneath of the chandelier.

A red carpet extended from where we stood to the end of the room. There, a throne made of black colored sea glass sat next to a silver and red case. Inside of it was seven silver spears.

The door way behind us led into a dark opening in a cave. All un-decorated.

Seven windows were placed throughout the room. Each depicted a shipwreck,battle scene or plane crash.

"I suggest we don't move...." Sonar whispered.

"What's the fun in that? Look at this place! Let's look around!!" I said with a bit of enthusiasm.

"He told us not to move!" Sonar grumbled.

"He kidnapped us. The least he could do is let us explore his mansion." I piped.

"He decorates like a creepy mobster mixed with a pirate." Vectra burst out laughing.

"We could call him Fat Neptune!!!! Like Fat Tony!!!" I giggled.

"Guys, seriously, come on." Sonar growled.

"You can stay here and be boring, we're looking around!" Vectra yelled as she ran into the open corridor behind a painting behind the throne.

"Oh come on Sonar! It'll be fun!"

"No. I'm staying here."

"Fine. I'm going."

"Don't. He told us to stay here."

"I'm not letting some old man tell me where I can't go. He owes us one even if he doesn't think he does."'

"Don't do anything stupid."

I gave him an agitated look and went into the corridor.

************************************************************************

"We've been walking to long!! Ugh!"

"Vectra, what the heck. It's been five minutes."

"This is never ending! His house is huge!!" She whined. "You look worried."

"I hope Sonar is ok. He's all alone out there."

"He'll be fine!" She piped.

"LOOK!!" I yelled as the floor began to shake.

My stomach dropped and my eyes dried. My electrical charge was fading and the halls went dark.

We both fell over and fainted.