Little Treasures

~ (Y/D)'s POV~

     Well, we didn't hit the smelting pit, but I think the ground was just as painful. Predaking rolled to the opposite side so he wouldn't crush me while I held the escape pod close, trying to cushion it as I rolled and skid across the smooth metal of the planet. I looked up to see the welcoming sight of Soundwave, who bent down to inspect my shaking form.

         "What happened?" he questioned, "What is this?"

         "Slow down man," I shook my helm to free the cobwebs and possible concussion from my processor, "One more question and I'll have to call you Miko."

Soundwave went back to being silent at that, and I rested my helm on the ground, wanting to recharge for a bit.

         "Don't let her fall into recharge!"

Darn it Knockout. Spoiling my fun.

     I was shaken until my optics opened again, and their red light might the red of my medic, and I smiled.

         "Hey, how you doing ya cherry?"

         "This is not a laughing matter," he argued sternly, "I could feel your panic through the ring!"

Oh yeah... I still have his ring in my subspace.

         "Sorry," I sighed, and started to sit up, the pod still in my arms, "I heard this cry... and then I found this Escape Pod... and Megatron showed up-"

         "MEGATRON?!" Both Soundwave and Knockout seemed panicked, and while I can understand, this next bit will make them even more panicked.

         "Yeah... and Unicron was using him as a puppet..."

         "UNICRON?!"

I rolled my optics, about done with their shouts of disbelief.

         "Yes, but I found a Sparkling Escape Pod!" I urged the first fact I had told them, "I heard a call that sounded like a young child, and I found this," Sitting on my knee joints, I placed the pod on the ground, a few new dents, but nothing serious, well, I didn't think so considering the amount of scrap I had to go through in order to get it here.

     Knockout gently picked me up so I was standing, much to my disagreement, while Soundwave picked up the Pod. I saw Ratchet go to check on Predakng, who was simply laying there staring at us as we went by. I looked to him with a concerned gaze, and he puffed smoke from the side of his maw, blinking slowly as he nodded, indicating that he was alright. I nodded back and let Knockout lead me to the med bay of the Nemesis.

         "I'm fine Knockout," I grumbled, wrestling my arm from his grasp, "Why are you so protective all of the sudden?"

He turned to me, exasperated, dragging a servo over his faceplate.

         "First of all, you're never scared, no, terrified enough for my spark to hurt like it did not to long ago," I hung my helm as he somewhat scolded me... I didn't realize a spark could ache simply from another's terror, "Second," he put a servo to my shoulder plating, "You're father's coming, and he's sure to offline me if he finds out you were hurt by that tyrant."

I looked back up to him to see his usual devilish smirk, and I smiled.

         "Funny how you speak ill of your past leader now, but not to long ago you would have bent down and kissed his pedes if it meant an unharmed finish." I shot at him, punching his arm playfully.