Domestic Violence

(Just a note! He doesn't lose his servo in this fanfiction ;) Cause I'm nice!)

~(Y/D)'s POV~

         "Where's Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus?" I asked as we neared Dreadwing.

         "They had gone to scout the planet," Dreadwing stated, though his attention was elsewhere as several vehicons decided that the right was there left, and one fell off the edge of the scaffolding that held the building up.

         "May I?" I asked politely, and Dreadwing nodded, backing away as I took charge in his place, "You nin-com-poops! That can't even go there! Look at the shape, you need a flatter piece! If you want to help repair then go find Bulkhead!"

They all nodded, and went to find the big mech. He wasn't hard to miss.

         "You certainly have a talent," Dreadwing chuckled.

         "Which is odd considering my family line," I shrugged, "Any news from Prime yet? I suspect he left with Wheeljack already."

The areal fighter nodded.

         "Left while you were with Knockout, Smokescreen and the Vehicons... what did you find?"

Knockout placed a servo on my shoulder, sending me a worried gaze. I wouldn't tell Dreadwing, it would make him angry at his own acts as a Decepticon, and I didn't need more of the team to feel guilty for something they now see as wrong when they felt otherwise at the time.

         "Just... more wreckage," was my answer, and I wasn't exactly lying, I just wasn't giving the whole truth.

         "Well, at least you guys were safe." he said, and I smiled.

     We moved on to see what the others were doing, and to maybe hear news of Predaking. I want to find him. We parted on such bad terms... I want to say sorry, though I know Knockout would argue that I don't need to. I still feel the need to apologize. We made it to Bee and the others, Bulkhead going off with the vehicons at that moment. I smiled, and they all smiled back, Soundwave being among them, so he brought up a smiley face to show his joy in seeing me and Knockout.

         "Hey guys," I greeted, "What's the plan?"

         "Well," Arcee began, "Bulkhead's gone to start rebuilding a place for all of us to stay... that's NOT the Nemesis," she added, making Raf giggle as he picked up Ravage, and Lazerbeak landed on his helm, "The rest of the vehicons will be let out here soon and brought into your neutral ranks. We spoke to Ultra Magnus, and he has agreed to let them go as long as they stay under Autobot supervision."

         "What's wrong with Neutral supervision?" I huffed, that mech just can't give me a break can he?

         "We didn't say this," Bee snickered, "But he says you're unreliable as a faction."

         "Matter of fact he said you weren't a faction at all," Rafael said as Ravage wrestled himself out of his grip and took off, making the mechling chase after him, Lazerbeak hovering just behind.

         "He can get fragged for all I care," I huffed, "He's planned on holding my friends prisoner while many of them roam free on their home planet, I was going to get them out anyway."

         "And how did you plan on doing that?" Arcee laughed, knowing Ultra Magnus would have thrown a fit.

         "I have as much clearance as Soundwave on that vessel, I can lock all you guys in there with no trouble, and no escape." I shrugged, "Take a guess."