When study turns to movies

I was travelling back to my dorm to finish off the rest of my holidays. I still had a few assignments due and I wanted to get them completed before the second half of the semester started. The ride back was peaceful mainly because I put my headphones in purposely avoiding all conversation with Will and Ben. Ben was adamant he would drive us back because he finally had his license. Thankfully it was only a twenty minute ride so it didn't take long at all.

We pulled up near my dorms and I pulled my headphones out, with a small thank you I exited the car and grabbed my bags off the back seat next to where I was sitting. I went to continue walking when a hand grabbed mine.

"What assignments do you need to work on?" Will asked?

"Um one for English and one for the absurdist module." I replied

"I have to do my English still to, want to work it together" he asked.

"Sure" I shrugged. "Say an hours time my room?" I was sure Samantha wasn't coming back till the end of the break so the room would be quite and free.

"Sounds good see you there"

I turned around and made my way to my dorm.

         *********************

"Wait... wait let me try" I giggled as I reached for the skittles bag. I threw one up into the air and trying to catch in my mouth, it landed on my eye. "Ow" I said taking off while giggling.

"You failed epically" Will laughed throwing another in the air perfectly catching it his mouth. "See, me, I have great aim" he winked.

"Oh my gosh, seriously!" I blushed. I'm still not used to people making sexual jokes. I have lived a very sheltered life if you haven't noticed.
"Alright let's keep working on our piece" I replied slowing my giggles down. "We've barely started" I looked at my notebook to see only one paragraph written.

"I don't know this is more fun" Will replies lying back on my bed. "Maybe we should just put a pause in it and wait till tomorrow. Let's watch a movie?" He asked.

"I dunno?" I pondered "I was hoping to have half completed today."

Will had already stood up by the time I finished my sentence. He grabbed my books and pens from my lap and gathered his as well. "Choose a movie" he said walking to the table.

"But...I wasn't..." I started.

"Stop whinging, choose a movie" he cut me off.

With a little grumble I got off the bed and went to the drawer that had my small collection of dvds. I searched through them till I found one I knew we would both enjoy. I handed Will the DVD and grabbed my spot on the bed cuddling up to my pillow.

"Really? Cmon heffelump, do we have too?" Will whines on.

"Poor dumbo doesn't like a good action?" I said holding back a laugh.

"Fine" with that Will placed the Wonder Woman DVD into my laptop and placed it at the end of my bed. He sat in his spot next to me and reached down beside my bed pulling out a packet of lollies.

*******************

I woke up to a slam which I assumed was our room door. I sat up looking around taking in my surroundings. My lamp was on, my laptop was black screened and Will was just sitting up next to me.

"Since when did this happen?" I looked up and saw an angry Samantha looking at us.

I looked back at Will and then back to Samantha and realised what she meant and laughed.

"What's so funny?" She demanded crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's not what it looks like, don't assume what you see" I replied sitting up still laughing.

"Well it looks like you two are a couple and if I remember correctly a few weeks ago you made it very clear that the rules are we weren't allowed to have guys sleeping over" Samantha said sitting on her bed looking at us crossly.

"We" I said pointing between Will and I "Are not together, we are just good friends who fell asleep watching a movie and he is not staying the night." I stood up and closed my laptop. "What are you doing back so early I thought you were staying with family" I yawn, I wasn't up for Samantha's bitchy attitude I decided to try and keep it mellow between us.

"That's none of your business" she snapped looking at her phone.
Righto.

"That was rude Sam." Will said standing up. Samantha gave Will a deadpanned look and went back to her phone. "Thanks for the movie we can catch up tomorrow and finish the English assignment?" He asked.

"Sure" I shrugged "I'll be at the library early morning anyway so join when your free". Will nodded and kissed my forehead. He grabbed his jacket and books and left our room.

"I'm going to change and I'll be back" I mumbled grabbing my clothes and toiletries out of my draws.

"Whatever" was her response.

I left our room and went to the common floor shower and prepared myself for bed. I returned back to our room and put away my dirty clothes.

"Where did you get those from?" Samantha asked pointing at my thigh.

I closed my eyes for a quick second willing the moment to be gone. I wish she didn't see those. I had thought my Pajama pants were long enough to cover them but obviously I was wrong.

"Hey I'm talking to you Raychel. Where did you get them from?" She demanded at me.

"Don't worry, their none of your business" I snapped opening my eyes again. She had no right knowing where they came from.

"Well don't be doing that shit here alright? I don't want to be coming back to find you lifeless or something, I've dealt with that enough already." I nodded at her shocked at her last statement. Dealt with it before? I was curious now, who was Samantha really and what happened?

I dropped the subject completed and crawled under my sheets and willed myself to sleep.

"Your secrets safe with me" I heard her whisper, then the room went dark when she turned the light off.

Who was this Samantha and why was she being nice?

Hi all,

New chapter you know the drill , leave feedback and votes ;)

What do you think of Samantha's revelation and of course Raychels new details?

Already working on the next chapter ;)

Ex oh ex oh