Party like its the first time....literally!

I stood in the door way of my very first house party. It definitely was not what I expected it to be. From the moment I arrived I could hear the music from the foot path, kids puking up in the gardens and one dude was even pant-less. That was a sight that was burnt into my irises and I would not be getting it out at all. One word- Awkward! 

It was crowded sure, but not in the way I had expected. It was easy to manoeuvre through people as they sat in their groups instead of all one large clump. There was only 3 people dancing, if that's what you can call their freestyle movements. We walked into the lounge room to assess what was happening around us.

Now I was standing here getting my ears blasted from the music, more than sure that I was going to be deaf if I stood here any longer. As if sensing my thoughts Will grabbed my hand and nodded towards the kitchen. I followed suit with Ben hot on my heels. I studied the house as we passed each section. I smelt stale alcohol and cigarette smoke in every step I took. Finally we found the kitchen and Ben pulled out the breakfast bar stool for me to sit on.

"It was a bit loud in there wasn't it?" Will asked with a chuckle.

"Nah I didn't notice" I joked sitting down.

"Did you want a drink of lemonade or coke?" Ben asked.

I nodded my head "Whatever is fine" I replied back. Ben stalked off to the back patio where I presumed the drinks were.

"So what do you think of the party so far?" Will asked moving his seat next to mine.

"Um, well, truthfully it isn't what I expected," I replied all the while looking around the kitchen, taking in the sights of the hormonal teenagers snogging each other and groping at each other like there was no tomorrow. I shuddered at the repulsiveness of it and turned my attention back to Will.

"I thought so." His arm snaked around the back of my chair leaving a trail of warmness across my back. "Would you like to dance?" He chuckled motioning towards the chick that had her butt in some guys' crutch moving around to signify some sort of dance.

"You can't be serious" I protested in a disgusted tone.

Will stared at me for a bit studied my face and its shocked expression then started to laugh, gently tapping his hand on the back of my chair. "You can't think that I am actually being serious do you?" He asked in between fits of laughter.

Chuckling nervously feeling like somehow that he wasn't actually joking I felt my cheeks brighten. "Sorry I just thought you meant it and well you know me..." I started.

"It's ok" Will said laughing more. Ben came in and handed my drink to me.

The next three hours spent of us playing drinking games with soft drinks and laughing. We talked about anything and everything. Will finally came up with an idea.

"Let's play spin the bottle truth or dare," he yells. A few people cheer in agree-ance and walked over to us. Ben grabbed an empty bottle and cleared the chairs away from the kitchen. We all sat down and He spun the bottle first. Landing on a chick next to me he had a mischievous glint in his eye. She chose dare.

Ben thought for a second and then decided "I dare you to grab a tequila shot, a bourbon shot and down them at once then make out with the first person you see whether it's a girl or boy" I sat there with my mouth open from the dare Ben just said. My brother Benjamin just dared a chick to do that.

She nodded and proceeded with her dare. Everyone whooped and cheered as she downed the shots together. Her eyes landed on Will straight away (who was on the other side of me) as if she knew what she wanted. Standing up she stalked her way over to him, she connected her mouth to his and didn't let go for about 10 seconds pulling away with a satisfied smirk on her face. I looked at Will who had a dazed look on his face.