Its a Dog eat Dog world

A few weeks had pass and I was slowly adapting to the classes I had. I had 2 with Will and the others were by myself. I still hadn't made a friend yet except David, well we talked in passing. I heard rattling and voices outside my door. I got up and opened to see a pissed of Samantha and the admin of the dorms.

"You've got to me kidding me. Of all rooms and I'm given it to share with you." Samantha shrieked in my face, while I stood in my room with the door open. "Seriously, Thomas, can I have somewhere else?" She asked turning to the man next to her.

"Sorry Miss Horne its Mr Hayne to you, but this is the last bed. Everyone got in quick last year, maybe you should have done the same. Take it or rent an apartment nearby." He huffed and walked away leaving a dumbfounded blonde in front of me.

"Argh this is so not fair" She growled storming past me with her two suit cases. "Seriously I have two rules. One don't talk to me, two don't touch my stuff." She demanded turning to look at me.

I nodded and shut the door behind her. "That's your desk, bed and wardrobe. Shared showers down the corridor and we have a no music loud after 9pm rule for this building." I mumbled and sat down at my desk.

Samantha huffed and puffed in annoyance and started unpacking her stuff.

This is so not what I needed. The last time I saw her, she was laughing at me while I was running away from her bawling her eyes out. I was in my 4th week of uni, it had been 5 weeks since I seen her and I planned to not see her at all. Obviously the Universe was taking a mikkie on me cause here she was setting up and sharing a dorm room with me. Can it get any worse?

"you need to change your decor. it doesn't match mine" Samantha started speaking catching me off guard. Wait what? What did she just say? I looked around my, I mean our room, and saw I had a mixture of chic' purples, reds and cream. I looked over to her side and saw she had set up bright colours that were going to require sunglasses if I kept looking at them.

"No thanks, I'm happy how my side is." I replied and turned back to my assignment I was currently working on.

"No seriously, I don't like yours! It's boring and does not fit with what I have." She scowled stepping next to my desk.

"And seriously, if you want to have it match all through the room go back to the place you were staying at. I'm not changing for a bratty, snobby princess who thinks her way is the only way" I simply said smiling at her. I wasn't in the mood for taking her crap today or any day.

Samantha stamped her foot and hit my desk while making some sort of wild animal noise and stormed off out of the room slamming the door behind her.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic exit and continued on with my work. At least I had peace and quite... for now.

"Seriously you have a key you can just use it." I shouted towards the door where the knock came from. Seriously how blonde is she? Samantha already had the key to this room did she forget how to use it? I'm not opening the door to her.

"Um since when did I get a key? Is there something I should know?" Will's voice shouted back. Literally face palming myself I stood up and walked to the door.

"Sorry, I have a new room mate and she just stormed out not getting her way and I thought it was her" I replied after opening the door.

"Well I just saw a pissed Samantha storm past me, don't tell me she's your room mate?" He asked.

"Yep" I said popping the p.

"Sucks to be you" He laughed.  I threw a pillow at him.

"Why the hell are you laughing? She's going to make my life a living hell" I skeptically asked.