Oh hey there Ben!!!

©All rights reserved. 2015. This is an original book by OneofAKindPrincess. Copying of characters and scenes can result copiers book being taken down.

I awoke to a strange sense of presence within my personal space. Gosh I felt like a freight train had hit me, my body was weighing me down. I looked over to my left and saw that the time was 3:16am. I tried to roll over to find myself with a heavy log across my chest. Ok that wasn't my body weighing me down. Looking down I saw an arm wrapped across me. It was another body weighing me down. My heart beat quickened fast as my eyes travelled up to the face of the body lying next to me. Instantly I squealed causing me and my bed bud to fall off my single bed.

"Ugh what the heck heffalump!" Will protested rubbing his shoulder as he lifted himself off the floor.

"Sorry, not used to waking up to someone in my bed." I replied rubbing my butt. "I think we..." a knock interrupted my sentence causing me to freak out. "Crap hide" I whispered frantically. Will started to look around the room. He sort of looked like a deer caught in head lights. It was quite amusing to watch. Just as the door knob turned Will threw himself under my bed.

"Raych, are you ok? I heard a squeal coming from in here." I looked towards my door and there was my mum looking frazzled and over tired.

"I'm right mum, just fell out of bed." I replied with a nervous chuckled. I started to straighten my shirt and was soon stopped by the frazzled over tired mother.

"Oh you have got to be careful Raychel-Jane. You know what the doctor said about that. Now we don't want you to head back to the...."

"Mum cut it off." I replied which stopped her in her tracks. "I just fell out of bed ok I will be fine."

"Well I'll call the Dr in the morning but for now go back and get some sleep. Oh and dear?" my mother asked after her fussing.

"Yes mum" I replied rolling my eyes at her persistence.

"Please do change into your pyjamas, it's very uncomfortable in jeans. No wonder you fell out of bed." With that she blew me a kiss while shutting the door. Sighing I sat down on my bed only to be startled again because I forgot about Will being there.

"You ok?" he asked sitting down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said playing with my necklace.

"She seemed worried."

"Eh, that's just her, look I better get some sleep," I said laying my head down on the pillow looking up at my roof.

"Ok then I'll see you around then, bye heffalump" Will said giving me a kiss on my forehead then climbed out my window.

"Bye dumbo" I whispered to him seconds before I fell into a short yet peaceful slumber.

I awoke to a foul aroma wafting its way into my room. Even with my door closed, the smell was bad. I sat up with a jolt the second I heard an ear-piercing noise filled the house. Quickly looking at the clock, which read 8:23 am I ran to my door and down to the kitchen. I should have known. The only person who would make a smoke alarm go off at all at any time of the day, especially the morning.....Ben.