A little something for you to look forward to! ;)

Hey, guys! How's it going?? 

So, this past few months, I have been really flattered and happy with all the votes and comments this story has been getting.. It really makes me motivated.. And, I also happen to promise some of my loyal "I wish all guys...." readers that I may write a little "after story" for them.. And because I have been in such a good mood (even though I'm too busy and tired lately I sleep like the dead), I've decided to finally reward you guys with an after story..

Okay, not really a sequel to this one since I already think the ending is enough, but just a chapter.. A simple chapter.. A little inside story I guess.. Okay, I'm gonna say no more since I don't want to spoil you guys..

Anyway, I'm positive that I can have it posted by the end of my midterm exams which is two weeks from now.. So, I hope you look forward to it especially is you missed this story..

What do you guys think?? Should I post it?? I'm surely hoping you do miss this story.. Because I sure do! hahaha! WEll, you can keep on buging me, who knows, it might make me post it earlier since I'm also pretty excited right now! hahaha.. kidding! need to study first! ;)

Well, see you guys in two weeks..or less! ;P

~beth~