Chapter 6

"Mom! I know how to pick my own clothes." I said for the fifth time Saturday morning. Xavier was gonna pick me up at 10 and my mom has been excited about it since last night. She woke me up at 7 in the morning, can you imagine it? 7am on a Saturday! She ranted on me about getting ready, fixing myself and to be nice all the time to Xavier. What's worst is that she is picking what I would wear.

"Mom, please? I need to get dressed." I groaned clutching my towel on my naked body tighter.

Mom placed both of her hands on her hips and tapped her right foot. "I will not get out of here until you wear the clothes I had picked for you."

I turned to my bed where a white mini skirt and pink sleeveless blouse was laid. I moaned.

"Fine! Can I just get dressed already? Xavier's gonna be here in 15 minutes and I don't want to further embarrass myself by making him wait."

"Okay, okay. I'll wait for you downstairs." Mom had finally left me.

I stared one more time on the clothes on my bed and groaned. I am not gonna wear that! No way!

I decided to ignore mom and resolved myself on wearing skinny jeans, a black sleeveless tee, and my favorite peach cardigan. Oh yeah! And my dark brown knee high boots. This should do. 

"Tasha, Xavier's here!" I heard my mom call and I swiftly grabbed my purse and other stuff. I ran downstairs to meet Xavier only to be met by my mom's deadly stares. 

"Sorry mom, I can't find any shoes to go with your outfit." I told her as I kissed her on the cheek. "Bye, mom!"

When I went outside, what I saw first was a shiny black and red motorcycle. Good thing I did not wear what my mom picked for me.

"Heya!" I heard Xavier call and I instantly turned my head to meet his eyes. He was leaning casually on his motorcycle wearing light gray pants, a dark gray Beatles tshirt, and black blazer. Talk about hot!

"H-Hi!" I said licking my lower lip unconsciously. Xavier chuckled and tossed me a white helmet.

"Hop in!" He told me as he started the engine. 

I hesitated for a moment which he successfully noticed.

"Don't worry, I drive safely." He smiled at me making me hold my breathe for a good 5 seconds.