Chapter 19

Hello to my favorite people in the world! XD

This is my Christmas gift to all all of you, my awesome readers! =))

I'll be going to my grandparents town for the holidays which would mean, no internet connection, no wattpad! ='(( I'll be missing all of you.. I'll just have to hope that my aunt has finally got a connection in there!

Anyway, keep on adding Cole Matthews and Xavier Harris, and Alec Olivier on Facebook guys! You'll learn more of them in there! ;))

>>>>> PIC of Cole and Xavier on the side! >>>>>

(it's actually just supposed to be Xavier because the chapter's more on him But my next upload with Cole's pic might be next year already so I decided to just put their pics together on this chap!)

Enjoy! <3 God Bless you all!

~~~~~

Today's just Wednesday, but I'm already getting bored and tired of school. I was actually hoping for the week to end quickly. I wasn't in the mood for class all day, and I have been itching for school to end already. 

Lunch just ended so it means, three more hours to go. Then I can finally drag Cole out of here and -we can hung out t his place. Wednesdays were eating-and-hanging-out-at-Cole's-house day. Mr. and Mrs. Matthews always enjoyed it when I come over.

Just as I was about to go to class, someone caught my arm, making me off balance. Luckily, the hands that caught my arm, also caught me. I looked up to see Xavier's blue eyes smiling at me.

"Ooops!" He smiled apologetically at me and helped me stand straight. "Didn't mean that."

I just shrugged. "That's okay, and thanks. So what's up?"

Xavier's smile widened into a grin. "Skip school with me."

My eyes bulged out from their sockets. "What?!!" I have never skipped school before.

He chuckled at my reaction. "Come one. Just this once. I'll just bring you somewhere nice."

"But it won't be nice if Cole finds out. He'll strangle me if he learns that I skipped school. And he will absolutely know." I reasoned. Cole disliked ditching classes more than I do.

Xavier rolled his eyes at me. "That's hardly to happen. Cole will never in a thousand years strangle you. The guy adores you too much."

"But I haven't skipped before." I tried again.