Epilogue

"Cole Matthews, I swear I will personally cut your head off if I fall flat on face." I complained for the nth time, trying my best not to rip the blindfold Cole tied on me. "Where are we really going anyway?"

Beside me, I felt Cole chuckle. "Just relax, Tash. I won't let you fall. Well, except for me."

I laughed and pinched his hand that was holding mine. "Whatever! Are we there yet?"

"You have been asking that since we stepped out of your house. Just relax and think of something nice while I guide you." Cole kissed my cheek and I gave up.

"Fine!" It has been five years now. Five years ever since Cole and I became an official couple and five years since his parents left for Italy. Two years ago, Cole took his own apartment, which surprisingly he is sharing with Xavier. They have been really good friends the past years. Kinda like now that Cole's best friend became his girlfriend, he found his new best friend in Xavier. Xavier's a basketball coach with Jake as his assistant and he is going out with Maddy for three years now. As for Kate she's working in a bank and she and my brother has been going on and off the past years and luckily, they're still together up to now. I'm actually wishing that Alec would just propose to her. They're so good with each other. Cole is now working as a music producer which actually surprised me, and as for me, I'm a preschool teacher with Lara.

It was a really fun five years, and not to mention five years full of surprises. I remember that one time when I almost broke up with Cole.

"Cole! What is wrong with you? Why aren't you talking to me?" I demanded outside of Cole and Alec's bedroom.

"I am talking to you!" He answered from behind the door.

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you talk with me face to face? Cole Matthews, you have been avoiding me this past few weeks!" I banged the door as loudly as I can with my fists.

"Sis!" I heard Alec behind me. "Do you mind? That's my door too, you know."

"Then can you please ask your jerk of a roommate and my jerk of a boyfriend why he has been avoiding me?! Because seriously, this is killing me."

"He's your boyfriend."

I raised an eyebrow at my brother. "Well, he's your roommate and your my brother."

"Well, good luck!"