Chapter 4

Please check out the song on the side! =)) That's one of my fave songs.. Enjoy!

 ~~~~

Cole was reading comfortably in my bed when I arrived. He grinned and put down his book when I came in. "How was shopping?"

"Very girly." I snorted putting my shopping bags beside my dresser.

Cole laughed. "You don't sound very happy. Did something happen?"

I stepped inside my closet and changed into my short shorts and over-sized tshirt. "Maddie and Lara kept pestering me about unnecessary things."

When I stepped outside, Cole was rummaging through the clothes I had shopped. "I didn't know you were into pink and lacy tops." He held up the pink top that Maddie persuaded me to buy.

I quickly snatched it from him. "I am not! That Maddie! She was insisting that I buy this. She must have sneaked it inside my bags."

"Well, it's kinda cute. I bet you'd look good on it."

I tossed it inside the farthest corner of my closet. "There is no chance I am wearing that. Not only is it pink, but it also got lace. Lace!"

Cole laughed at my reaction. "It's just a blouse, Tashie."

I sighed and sat beside Cole. He kissed my forehead. I bit my lower lip and decided to tell him what Maddie and Lara told me at Burger King.

"Cole?"

"Hmm?" his green eyes pierced right through my caramel ones.

"Maddie and Lara told me something today." I looked away and pretended to be busy studying my nails.

"Yeah? What about?" his voice was cool.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. "They said that I was too revolved around you."

He frowned at me, worry lines written allover his forehead. "They said that?"

I nodded. "They also said that we are too close. Too close for too close. To the point it's weird."

"Do you think that's a bad thing?" his voice is so sad and hurt that guilt instantly washed over me.