Chapter 12

>>READ ME!!<<

My awesome readers!

Thank you for reading my story up to this part.. You are all awesome!

But please, yes please, don't hate Xavier or be mean to him.. =(( It really makes me sad.. He's actually a nice guy.. So please do at least like him.. Xavier's not that bad, you know.. 

For Team Cole there, haha! You've been pretty supportive of him and that's great! Cole is everybody's wanted best friend! even mine! hahaha

And For Team Xavier there, yes, there are readers there who actually like him (I do like him too! ;) Fight on! haha! A lot is still going to happen to this story so let's all watch out..

For everybody, please do ENJOY reading! XD

~~~~~

It's actually really funny how all giddy you can be for a whole week. It's as if you never run out of reasons to smile or how impossibly things that have always pissed you not affect you right now. Well, as for my case, I am in an extremely great mood for the last four days. I just can't seem to get over the fact that Xavier asked me on a date! I am beyond excited. I actually asked him where he would be taking me tomorrow but he won't tell me. He keeps on telling me that the element of surprise is very important for a date. But I'm dying to know here!

So, it's Friday night and I'm here standing in front of my closet and looking for the perfect date outfit. And since Xavier FIRMLY refused to tell me where our date would be, I am completely clueless on what to wear.

"Just pick something comfortable. Like a t-shirt and some pants." Cole said lifelessly at my bed. He was leaning casually on my headboard while reading a book. Unlike me, Cole has been really fussy the whole week. I really don't get why since he won't tell me what his problem was. But I did catch him stealing a glance on me and Xavier. He has been really snappy too, especially to Xavier. Good thing that Xavier didn't hear all the snide comments he has been making. And each time I would bring out my date on Xavier, he would scowl at me and deliberately change the subject. Cole has been such a jerk this past few days...until now.

"Cole!" I rolled my eyes at him. "It's a date. You dress up for a date. Haven't ever heard of Dress to Impress!?"

He scoffed and turned a page roughly. "If a guy only gets impressed on what you wear, then that guy isn't really worth dating."

Now it's my turn to scowl. "What is your problem? I'm trying to look good and descent for Xavier here."

Cole sighed heavily and dropped his book then crossed his arms. "Why the heck do you have to dress up for that Xavier?"