Chapter 17

Finaly, I was able to update. Sorry for the long wait guys but I have been really busy and I had exams which totally killed all my brain cells.. So, enjoy this update guys! ;)

do comment and vote too..

and oh, the external link is to Cole's facebook account that my friend made.. add him and I'll be posting short POVs there once in a while.. =)

Alec and Xaver has one too!

ENJOY!

~~~~~

When I woke up, someone was breathing in the crook of my neck. I slowly shifted to see who it was and immediately smiled when I saw that it was Cole. I patted his cheek gently to wake him up.

"Coley." I whispered and he opened his eyes.

"Tash?" Cole rubbed his eyes and touched my forehead to feel my temperature. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great." I answered. "What time is it?"

Cole checked his phone which was on my nightstand. "Oh, it's already past four in the afternoon. Are you hungry?"

I nodded as he quickly dialed to order us some pizza.

"I'll just go clean myself. Wait for me downstairs?" I asked him.

"Alright. But don't stay too long in the water. Take a hot bath. You're still slightly sick." He reminded me which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Yes, dad.

Cole laughed and went downstairs and I was left smiling. I was very much happy that things between me and Cole are finally back to normal again.

I followed Cole instruction and only took a quick hot bath. Then I settled into one of Cole's shirt that are with me and some shorts. When I went downstairs, Cole was already munching a slice of pepperoni pizza. I sat down and snuggled close to him before snatching his pizza and eating it all.

"Hey, get your own." Cole complained but laughed.

"Too lazy." I mumbled as I rested my head on his chest. "I missed you, you know."

"And I missed you so much more."