Mismatched Compatibility (18)

Mount Valley High School Sports Online Radio (LIVE)

"Under one minute left in the game!"

"Reid Oakley passes the ball to Scout Crimson - Crimson shoots and - Oh! Fail! Better luck next time, Scout - Hold on, old player Luke Wright acquires the ball - He passes to the legendary Aaron Ford - Got double-teamed there. Looks like our current varsity players are getting desperate. I can't blame them. Only one point in the lead, not much to be happy about. Especially when they're playing against the people who made history in our high school."

"Ope! Aaron Ford found an opening, as expected! Bow down to the king, bitches!"

"Oops! Sorry for the language! Couldn't help myself!"

"Here we go, folks! - Ford got outside the three point line - Took a shot before Crimson could block him and . . . Boom! HE SCORES! The Alumni team is on the lead by one."

"Finn McKinley wastes no time and passes to Scout Crimson - Holy mother of! Ethan Tyler STEALS the ball by interjecting it! I didn't even see him coming! Did you? I bet you didn't!"

"Tyler makes a long pass to Sam Castillo down to their side of the court - Castillo attempts to shoot - Reid Oakley blocks him - The ball dribbles away and - Good Lord! Ethan Tyler swoops it up as if he's just stealing a candy from a baby! Off he goes, dodging Finn McKinley and Cameron Woods - Let me tell you, he's like a man on a mission and he's not gonna let anyone block his path! And there it is, folks! He DUNKED! Ethan Tyler with a MONSTER JAM - posterizing Oakley! As if the humongous Reid Oakley didn't just try to stop him! As if that big oaf Oakley weighted NOTHING! No wonder he made such a ruckus in the NCAA! He's just THAT good!"

"That's three points in the lead for the Alumni team with eighteen seconds left in the clock! To be honest, I don't know if our current varsity players will be able to catch up. The Alumni seemed to lost their game in the third quarter, but they suddenly stepped up again when the timer went to only one minute left! I don't smell coincidence, folks."

"Scout Crimson fails to shoot, the pressure seems to be getting to him - Don't worry, Scout! We don't blame you! They're teamwork is technically historical in this town. We understand."

"Nigel Collins rebounds the ball - He passes to Aaron Ford - to Ethan Tyler - Finn McKinley guards Tyler pretty tight - Tyler passes back to Ford - Ford attempts to shoot a three-point-shot but - Oh! He fakes it! The ball went Luke Wright, who passes the ball under Cameron Woods and into the hands of - Ethan Tyler! Why didn't I see that coming? - Triple-teamed now! How will he be able to get past that, I don't know - But I can't wait to find out!"

"Seven seconds left on the clock! They're still trying to get the ball from Ethan Tyler - Wait, looks like he's gonna go for another dunk! With those three trying to stop him! There he goes with the jump! And - HE PASSES THE BALL TO AARON FORD BEHIND HIM! FORD GOES FOR THE THREE POINT SHOT! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M EXCITED - THE ALUMNI TEAM IS OBVIOUSLY GONNA WIN FROM THE MOMENT THE GAME STARTED BUT - BOOOOOM! THE BALL GOES INNNNN! THE CROWD IS GOING WILD! THEY'RE EXCITED, TOO! WHAT A GAME! MY GOD, WHAT A GAME!"

"NO, SCRATCH THAT - WHAT AN AMAZING SET OF PLAYERS!"

_____________
Don't hate me. But writing this part made me realize how much Ethan improved so much as an athlete, as a basketball player. I realized also that Ethan improved so much that I think he got even better than Aaron at it. What do you think? Consider the statistics of their athletic abilities. :)