Protect My Heart (EXTRA SCENE)

I was pregnant, I had to tell Sky. I wondered how he would take it, I mean I love him and I know he loves me but is it early I mean we havent even had our wedding. Swallowing the fear I made my way to find Sky. I bumped into Stuart "Oops" I mumbled rubbing my noise. He laugehd as he found everything I do funny; which is strange because Im not funny.

"Where you going?" he asked me, I looked up at him and he smiled knowing it already. "He's the kitchen" I smiled at him.

"Thanks" and was abour to walk past him when he pulled me into a hug and beant down whispering in my ear.

"Congrats on the news" he said lightly brushing his hand over my stomach. My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"How is he going to take it?" I whispered to him, he must have noticed the fear and worry in my eye.

"He's going to love it Tay, it's going to give him more reason to keep you here" he said to me, I laughed slightly. Sky still thought I was going to leave, so at night he held me so tight and close to him, when we were in the same room he was always touching me; it always cheered me.

"Thankyou" I whispered to him, he grinned and kissed my cheek.

"No problem, Im off to pick up Eliza" he said with a wink.Eliza was his mate she beautifuk, stunning slim and british.Thats what got Stu's attention.

Taking a deep breath I walked into the kitchen to see Susan and Richard there aswell as Sky, Richard looked at me then his eyes dropped to my stomach, and he grinned at me. How are they noticing?! I thought to myself.

"Hey" I said to them, Sky smiled as I walked over to him. He was about to wrapp his arms around me when I kissed his cheek and got something out of the fridge; he looked confused at that. I felt guilty but I didn't want him to find out like that; I know they feel the life in me; but could they hear it?

"How are you feeling, dear?" Susan asked me as Richard wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Im fine you?" I said to her as I took a drink out of my water.

"Anything new in your life?" Richard asked me, looking at my stomach quickly, I blushed and hoped Sky didn't see it.

"So when's dinner?" I asked Susan changing the subject.

***

We had ate dinner, and I hadnt looked at Sky through it, Mikey and Anna were there so it made alittle easier as Mikey kept talking to Sky, I smiled at Anna. Once we were finished Anna and I went into the front room, whereas the boys went off somewhere with Susan, we thought they needed family time.

"How are you and Mikey?" I asked her. She smiled and blushed.

"He's amazing, so sweet and very patient." She said I smiled. Good if he wasn't I'd have to beat him up.

"But..." I said to her, she smiled. I liked Anna she was naturally shy and quiet but kind and sweet.

"People at school are saying things" she said to me looking down.

"Anna he loves you ignore what people say he does truly love you"

"I know, its not about that" she said her voice getting quieter. "its about sex" she whispered.

"Sweetie Mikey loves you so much and he'll wait until you're ready" I said to her gently.

"I know, and I am... ready" I smiled.

"Well tell him" I said simply.

"Mikey said your pre" I interrupted her.

"Shhhh" I said quickly. "Sky doesn't know" I whispered, hoping Sky wasn't in ear's range.

"Oh..." she said "shouldn't you tell him?" then it dawned on her. "That's why there was a weird tension you didn't look at him or touch him" she said, I sighed. If she had noticed then Sky definently would have. "I just don't know if he would... like I don't know" She grinned.

"He loves you Taylor; everyone can see he'd kill for you" I nodded, he kicked out his own brother.

"Yeah I know" I said in a sigh.

"Hey babes" Mikey said as he came and lifted Anna into his lap as he took a seat, I would hate to be called babes theres just something about it that makes me cringe. Anna didn't mind she blushed and kissed him lightly.

"Hi" she whispered, mikey smiled at her. You could see the happyness and love evident in his eyes.

"Where's Sky?" I asked Mikey, he looked at me.

"Upstairs" he replied, I felt hurt he didn't come in here.

"Why"

"He's giving you space... he thought you needed it as you havent touched or looked at him throughout that dinner" he said to me. He hasn't done anything wrong.

"Umm I'm just gonna"I tralied off standing up and pointing to the stairs.

"Go" Mikey said to me as he nuzzled Anna's neck.

"Sky?" I said as I entered our bedroom.He was sitting on the bed looking downt at the floor deep in thought. "Yes?" he replied.

"Umm... I need to talk to you" I said to him, he looked up at me with hurt in his eyes but nodded.

"Go on" he said to me, I sighed crossing my arms over my stomach.

"I have some news and I don't know how youre going to take it"

"You want to leave" he said in a sad tone. My eyes bulged out my head.

"WHAT?! No of course I don't!" I said to him in a near to shout.

"You don't want to leave?" he asked me with hope. I shook my head, and sighed.

"Of course not; why would you think that?" I asked him, maybe he wanted me too leave?

"You havent touched me or looked at me all night I thought it might be guilt" he said as he stood up. "You don't want to leave?" he asked me, stepping closer again I shook my head.

"No I don't want to leave but Sky" I said as I held one hand up. "You need to listen to me" I said, he nodded but caught my hand in his and pulling me into his arms. He kissed me gently, and then placed his hands on my hips rubbing his thumb over my stomach. We both froze, moving his hand he lightly placed a hand over my stomach. He looked me in the eyes. I swallowed.

"Right well this was the news I was umm going to tell you" I said to him.

"You're pregnant" he whispered to me, I nodded.

"Im pregnant" I whispered back. "With your baby; I totally understand if this is too early for you but I'm keeping the baby Sky, and I didn't do this on purpose you know to keep you tied to me" I said in rush hoping he wouldn't believe. "I..." I was about to say something when his ips were on mine.I placed a hand over his heart; and kissed him back. After awhile he softly pulled away from me.

"Why didn't you tell me straight away?" he said, I shrugged and looked down.

"I was worried you'd think it was too quick or wasn't ready" I said to him. He sighed and lifted my face to his, the other hand on my stomach.

"Sweetheart I love you; and you make me the luckiest man in the world. I want to have kids with you and grow old" he said to me, I blushed.

"I love you too" I replied, he gently kissed me.

"You should've taken me to the doctors with you" he said after awhile.

"I didn't want to get my hopes up" he nodded.

"You're having my baby" he said to me, I nodded.

"we're having a baby"

___

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.

This is for a reader LoveSucksBad

I hope you enjoy if you want a scene in the story one you feel is needed or something just ask and Id be happy to try and add it :)