PMH2: Rogue Love 9

TAYLOR:

I turned over, in the bed and felt someone staring at me opening one eye I saw Sky staring at me.

"what?" I asked him.

"James boy is in the house" he said in the protective dad tone.I smiled slightly.

"Sky... he's not hurting her, she was upset earlier" I said to him.

"He probably caused it" he mumbled, I laughed slightly and moved closer.

"Skylar baby, we both know their mates you cant stop it. Trust me I know" I said, his eyes falshed alittle with pain. I felt guilty trying to leave, I will always regret leaving but in the end it turned out well. Well ish anyway.

"I know, shes still my daughter"

"And Im my fathers but he didn't get in the way did he..." I said, smiling when I told him about the baby and the mating. My dad was estacted. He loved it. Sky sighed and rolled above me, and stared down at me. I stared back I still couldn't believe it after all these that I had landed with one of the amazing men in the entire world. He was as sweet, caring, loving protective as he was all those years. And he still has my heart and he protects it with everything he is. Everything we are. Im not myself without him.

"I love you" I said, he smiled that breathtaking smile.

"I love you more than anyone will ever know. There are no words to describe how much" he said to me. I smiled placing my hand on the nape of his neck and gently kissed him.

"Sky..." I said pulling away from the kiss that was only suppose to be a peck. He looked at me waiting. "What do you think about having another...kid?" I asked him nervously. He stared at me then kissed me without anywarning. It was heavy, passionate and loving.

"Taylor after all these years do you need to ask if I want another children with you; another you in this world." I smiled, and brushed my lips down his cheek.

"Is that a yes?" I asked him, he grinned shaking his head.

"That's a million yes's." he whispered against my lips.

***

TEAGAN:

I woke up to find myself with a big smile, and two strong arms wrapped around me. I slowly moved my head to find Chase still sleeping. I gently unwrapped myself from his warm embrace and kissed his forehead then went into the bathroom, to take a nice shower.

Once I was done, I wrapped my towel around me then looked around the bathroom then opened the door to my bedroom to find hims till sleeping smiling I quickly but quietly walked over to mhy chest-a-drawers to get some clothes out, when I heard a little growl, but not a threatening growl; not at all this one was one of pleasure. Turning I saw Chase sitting up now, topless as he took it off last night watching me with lust, desire and love in his eyes.

"Hey" I said to him, he smiled but it was a different kind.

"Morning"

"I umm... thought youd still be asleep, that's why I took a shower. Did I wake you?"

He shook his head "No you didn't, I woke up because you werent in my arms" I smiled slightly.

"So..." I said he smiled and got out of the bed and stretched, my mouth dropped opened. He was well define well more then well defined. Hhe saw me and smirked, walking closer to me everystep he took forward I went back one. He trapped me against the wall placing his hands against the wall besides my head; so I was actually trapped. I took a shakey breath and his eyes dropped to my lips quickly then to my eyes.